Chapter 38 Getting Back To Hogwarts

Lindsay's POV

We're going back to Hogwarts. Ginny is now thirteen. Me and Nathan got the tattoos and have been using the disillusionment charm. Our Moms may have been ok with us marrying at the age of ten but both of them would go crazy about the tattoos. My Mom would be the worse if she found out right now.

I hugged my parents goodbye. I boarded the train with the others. Fred and George went to sit with Lee. We decided to sit with Neville and Luna.

" Hi you two," I said entering the compartment with Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and Nathan.

" Hey guys," Neville said.

" Mind if we sit here," I asked.

" Not at all," Luna said dreamily.

We all sat down. I had shrunk my briefcase to fit in my pocket. It's now home to Dobby, Winky, Lightning, and, every now and again, Frost. Picket and Hades were also in my pocket. We were talking for a bit when there was a knock.

" Can I sit with you guys? Everywhere else is full," Susan Bones said.

" Of course Susan," I said with a smile.

Nathan moved and sat at my feet while Susan sat next to me.

" What's up Susan," I asked.

" Well, since Sirius has gotten closer to my Aunt since the World Cup I thought it would be good to get to know all of you better," Susan said.

" You're welcome to talk to us  anytime Susan," I said.

She nodded and smiled. We got some food from the trolley and talked. After awhile us girls kicked the boys out of the compartment so we could change. Then when we finished changing we switched places with the guys so they could change. Soon we were seated in the same places. I played with Nathan's hair.

" What are you doing," Nathan asked with his eyes closed.

" Playing with your hair," I said honestly.

He smiled at me with his eyes still closed. Susan looked at us smiling.

" I hear you, Nathan, and Ginny will be fourth years this year," Susan said.

" Yep. We got really good test marks last year," I said.

Soon we arrived at Hogwarts and were seated in the Great Hall. The first years were brought in and sorting hat began his song.

"A thousand years or more ago,

When I was newly sewn,

There lived four wizards of renown,

Whose name are still well-known:

Bold Gryffindor from wild moor,

Fair Ravlenclaw from glen,

Sweet Hufflepuff from valley broad,

Shrewd Slytherin from fen.

They share a wish, a hope, a dream,

They hatched a daring plan,

To educate young sorcerers,

Thus Hogwarts school began.

Now each of these four founders

Formed their own house, for each

Did value different virtues,

In the ones they had to teach.

By Gryffindor, the bravest were

Prized far beyond the rest;

For Ravenclaw, the cleverest

Would always be the best;

For Hufflepuff, hardworkers were

Most worthy of admission;

And power-hungry Slytherin

Loved those of great ambition.

While still alive they did divide

Their favourates from the throng,

Yet how to pick the worthy ones

When they were dead and gone?

'Twas Gryffindor who found the way,

He whipped me off his head

The founders put some brains in me

So I could choose instead!

Now slip me snug around your ears,

I've never yet been wrong,

I'll have alook inside your mind

And tell where you belong!"

Once sorting hat's song was finished the sorting began. McGonagall read some of the last names that began with 'A'.

" Archer, Jack," she called after a little while.

Jack went up and sat on the stool. The sorting hat was placed on his head. Jack sat there for a minute.

" GRYFFINDOR," the sorting hat yelled.

We Gryffindors cheered for our new housemate who sat at the table.

" Bell, Lucy," McGonagall called after reading a few more people with a last name that started with an 'A' and a few people with a last name that started with a 'B'.

Lucy went and sat on the stool. The sorting hat was placed on her head. She was sat there for maybe five minutes or more. I couldn't blame the sorting hat. Lucy was equally loyal, wise, and brave.

" GRYFFINDOR," the sorting hat yelled.

We Gryffindors cheered for our new housemate as she sat next to Jack. Soon we ate the feast. The after we all were full Dumbles announce the rules, told us some schools would arrive in October, and who our new DADA Professor was. Then he sent us to bed treating us like horses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Go check out KPickle13 and Dancer10003

Please ask me questions and please, if you want, answer my questions.

What dangers await?

What friendships will be made?

What secrets are hidden?

What will happen next?

Sorry I need to be some where.

This chapter is 799 words long in total.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules