Chapter 10 Waking Up

Lindsay's POV

I just told Harry and Ginny all I could. Then with the thing I said Harry and Ginny disappeared from where they stood.

" Are you sure you said the right things big sis," Hope asked me.

" I may have confused them more but I believe I said the right things," I said.

" You better go," Piper said.

" Alright," I said.

I hugged my twin and little sister goodbye. Then I hugged Jonas goodbye. Everything went dark after that.

Harry's POV

I wake up and put my glasses on. I looked at Ginny. She was looking  someplace and I looked where she looked. I saw my little sister sleeping in a chair by the window. A hooded figure was standing by her. The hooded figure put a bag by her and then put a blanket on her. The figure then kissed her on the forehead. Lindsay started to open her eye. The figure went out the window. At that Lindsay shot out of the chair and hurried to the window with the blanket wrapped around her. She then pulled out a note. She read it and smiled. She then sat back on the chair and looked out the window.

Lindsay's POV

I felt a kiss on my forehead. I started to open my eye. I saw a hooded figure jump out the window. I shot out of the chair and ran to the window with, what I thought was, a blanket wrapped around me. I then felt a note in the 'blanket' so I took out the note and read it.

Hey beautiful.

I brought you some treats and books. The robes came. It can look like a blanket. Thought you would like it.

Love, your husband.

- Nathan Jones

It felt weird to be married at a young age. I sat down in the chair again. Soon I'll be eleven years old. I just hope I get placed in  Gryffindor.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 That's it for this chapter.

What will happen next?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules