Chapter 32 Patronus Change

No one's POV

The four bonded have been training as hard as they can. Lindsay and Nathan felt stronger and faster than before. Harry and Ginny know more spells. The four bonded, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and George were in the Common Room talking with each other.

Lindsay's POV

" Ok, if you parents were to have another baby what would you want it to be," George asked me since we all were playing a truth game.

" I don't know. I guess a girl since I'm the oldest daughter I would get to name her," I said.

" Interesting answer Lindsay," Fred said.

" Thank you Fred. Now Nathan how many kids do you want and why," I asked Nathan.

He thought for a bit.

" Well, I want a big family so maybe five or seven but maybe until I get a little girl so maybe less then five or seven kids," he answered.

" You guys are twelve and you ask that question," George said.

" I asked for future reference," I replied defensively.

Just then the fire went out. Me, Nathan, Harry, and Ginny stood in front of Fred, George, Ron, and Hermione. It got colder in the Common Room. It was so cold we could see our breaths. Me, Nathan, Harry, and Ginny drew our wands.

We saw two boney hands opening the windows from the outside. The windows opened and the Dementors entered as soon as Remus and Sirius came in.

" Now you four," Sirius yelled.

We pointed our wands at the Dementors.

" Expecto Patronum," we yelled.

Instead of a stag, a doe, and two fawns appearing two lionesses and two lions appeared. My lioness was smaller than Ginny's lioness. Nathan's lion was smaller than Harry's lion. Once the Dementors were out of the Common Room I ran to the window with my new patronus and closed the opened window. The fire lights again.

" Bloody hell," Ron said.

" I don't think that was supposed to happen," Nathan said.

" You're right it wasn't," I said.

" What do you mean cub," Remus asked.

" Our patronuses shouldn't have changed like that," I said.

" Don't worry cub. Here have some chocolate," Sirius said handing me a bit of chocolate.

I took it and ate it. Huge mistake on my part because I should know never to take food from Sirius. It was mainly chocolate you didn't want handed to you by him. You're probably wondering why but the answers are quite simple. Here's what happened after I ate that bit of chocolate.

All the sudden everything was taller. I look at the floor and see lion paws. I tried to yell 'Sirius' but it came out as a roar then it changed to a deep sheep sound. Now I was a doe. Next my form changed into my black wolf.

Now you remember the form I thought was a falcon or a hawk? I was wrong cause that was a phoenix. I changed into my phoenix form after my black wolf form. Finally I changed into my fox form. I then changed back.

" SIRIUS ORION BLACK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU," I yelled.

Sirius ran out of the Common Room and I tried to go after him but Remus stopped me.

" Don't cub," Remus said.

I calmed down.

" How many animals can you change into cub," Remus asked.

" That's for me to know. Sorry Uncle Remus," I said.

Ok I feel strange like I'm getting older a bit faster. This will probably sound bad but I want to get a tattoo to symbolize something. I was thinking of a black wolf and a fox on my left hip. To be honest I would be murdered if I got a tattoo. I think I'm thinking this way to form a stronger connection or to help with something.

Nathan's got a tattoo but that's for his village otherwise he'd get in trouble. He has thought of getting a tattoo of a lion and a wolf on the back of his left shoulder. I'm starting to think it is the bond making us feel this way. We'll probably get the tattoos near the end of August so our Moms don't see them but we know the concealment charm.

We'll see how this plays out with the tattoos. I think the tattoos will symbolize something. Who knows what lies ahead of us in the future.

But what me and Nathan do know is that Death, Chaos, and War are heading our way...........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok the tattoo idea just came to me except I got the idea from a story called " A Different Ending" I believe it's called. It's a good story so far.

What other powers do Lindsay and Nathan hold?

Can Nathan change into animals?

If so what animals?

What other animals can Lindsay change into?

Will Nathan and Lindsay actually get tattoos?

If they get tattoos will their Moms kill them?

Will Harry and Ginny get tattoos?

If so what tattoo would they get?

What will happen next?

Please answer these questions cause I want to see your responses.

This chapter is 828 words long in total.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules