Chapter 23 A Vision of Danger

Lindsay's POV

I was a little edgy today. Okay I'm totally edgy. I'm now twelve and Harry is thirteen. Harry had gone to spend the night with Ginny last night. I can tell where they are, what they're doing, how they feel, and what they're thinking. They can do the same to me and Nathan but they need to know about our bond.

Well, technically they need to see me and Nathan as ourselves and see us use our powers. Now, I just woke up and I felt Harry coming home. I got dressed and went downstairs.

" Good morning sweetheart," Mom said.

" Good morning princess," Dad said.

" Morning Mom. Morning Dad," I said.

I went  and sat on my chair for breakfast. I was eating my breakfast when Harry came down the stairs like he was Spider-Man.

" Morning everyone," Harry said happily.

" Morning Spidey," I said teasingly.

" Morning Harry. What's gotten into you this morning," Mom asked.

" Oh nothing," he said taking a seat.

After breakfast me and Harry  went to our separate rooms. I laid on my bed. I felt Harry fall asleep. Then I succumbed to sleep. I found myself in a silver sundress again. I saw Harry and Ginny.  I went to walk over to them when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

" They can't see us," Nathan said.

I sigh and just watch Harry and Ginny. Then before I know it the scene changed. I only saw Harry.

" My lord it will be done tonight," someone said.

" Good he will suffer soon," a voice said.

" And the girls family," the person asked.

" Kill them too," the voice said.

Then everything went black until I saw images of the Weasleys and the Burrow.

" Protect them. Save them," a new voice said.

" How," I asked looking around frantically.

" Use your powers. It's time to show them. Time to tell the truth to your family. The time has come," the voice said.

I sat up in bed.

Nathan get to the Burrow ASAP. It's time to show our secret, I thought.

Ok I'll be there, Nathan thought.

I rush to Harry's room.

" Someone's in danger," he said to Mom and Dad.

" Sweetheart no one's," Mom started to say but I cut her off.

" He's right. We need to get to the Burrow now," I said.

We raced out the door to the Burrow.

" Lindsay what's going on," Dad asked.

" I'll explain later," I said.

We need to hurry up or else someone may die. We were close to the Burrow when it started. The Weasleys came out and fought. Spells were going everywhere. Then I saw someone behind Ginny.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH NO! LOOK OUT GINNY!!!!

Ginny: Ummm.... This chapter is over GinnyWeasleyRules.

Lindsay: We'll have to see who saves Ginny.

Nathan: It could be any of us.

Harry: I just hope Ginny gets saved. (Looks worried.)

Me: Could you guys go back into the story please?

( Harry and Nathan go back into the story but Lindsay and Ginny stay.)

Me: Ok what's it going to take to get you both back in the story?

( Ginny and Lindsay give GinnyWeasleyRules a list of things they want to happen to their character.)

Me: ( Reads the list and sighs.) Fine just please get back in the story.

( Ginny and Lindsay go back into the story.)

Sorry about that.

Will Ginny be saved?

What will happen next?

This chapter is 555 words long in total.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules