Chapter 35 I'm Sorry

Lindsay's POV

I tried to follow Harry but I fell into the pool. I got out of the pool again and went after him. I found him in his room lying on the floor.

" Hey I'm sorry about that," I said.

I couldn't think of what else to say.

" Why did you pressure me into kissing her," he asked.

" Cause you like each other more than friends. You guys somehow got stages two and four. You skipped stage three. I still feel bad for that second year that got hit with the impact of stage four. But the real reason is because you two are doing my head in," I said smirking.

" She tasted so sweet and her lips were smooth," Harry said dreamily.

" Ok don't need to know that but as your sister and her best friend I must ask how was it," I asked.

" It was magical," he said.

I giggled at his answer.

" Come on love sick puppy our guests are waiting for us to come back," I said.

He gets up and walks to his secret water slide. He goes down first then I go down next. I end up sliding everywhere on the slide. At the end of the slide I landed in the water on my back. I surfaced the water.

" Did you have fun little sis,"  Harry asked with a smirk.

" Be quiet," I said glaring at him.

Then Ginny tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and she kissed him. He was shocked at first but then he kissed her back. All of the sudden I was pulled into a kiss. Nathan nibbled on my bottom lip begging for entrance and I excepted. Fireworks erupted in me and I moaned into his mouth.

" Oi! I don't need to hear my little sister moaning," Harry said.

I pulled out of the kiss and Nathan rested his forehead on mine. I was breathing heavily.

" Sorry big bro," I said.

Suddenly there was a silver and gold glow around me, Ginny, Nathan, and Harry. I knew this was the connection of the gold and silver bond. The glowing stops after awhile.

" What the bloody hell was that," Harry asked in his thoughts.

" I don't know Emerald," Ginny thought.

" Welcome to our minds," Nathan thought which made them jump.

" Jumpy are we," I asked in my thoughts while giggling.

" Shut up Lionheart," Harry thought glaring at me.

I put my hand in Nathan's and entwined our fingers. A silver glow surrounded us and when the glow stops his hair is pink and there is a streak of auburn in my hair. I giggled at his hair color.

" What's so funny," Nathan asked as he didn't know what color his hair turned.

" Your hair is completely pink," I said giggling.

" What!? How do you get a streak of a color in your hair and my hair turned pink," he asked yelling.

I ran my fingers through his hair and it turned back to black. The streak of auburn in my hair turned back to raven black. Nathan closed his eyes and started to purr. The purr was because of the lion form. It was a good thing we told Hermione about the bonds otherwise we'd be bombarded with questions.

Then out of nowhere someone or something jumped into the pool and made a big splash. It was a dog and a stag.

" Didn't Mom tell you two not to come in the pool in your animagus  forms," I asked.

They just smiled. Nathan dived under water, turned into a shark, and scared Dad and Sirius out of the pool. When he changed back me, Ginny, Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Nathan were laughing. Oh what fun!

Sadly that fun didn't last forever. That night I had a dream that wasn't pleasant. It scared me to see it all. It scares me to even talk about it. What I do know is that this is only going to get worse.

" Protect them or watch them all die," a voice said.

" What," I asked.

" Protect them or watch them die. Protect them or watch them die! PROTECT THEM OR WATCH THEM DIE," the voice yelled.

I then saw dead bodies of Harry, Ginny, and Nathan. My parents, the Weasleys, Nathan's family, and the Archers all blamed me for their deaths.

" NO! NO! NO! NO!NO," I screamed before sitting bolt up right in my bed.

I knew it was a dream and wonder what had triggered it. I was covered in cold sweat. I'm glad I put silencing charms on my room tonight. I don't need any body worrying about me. I went my bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I just thought about that dream and what it means.

____________________________________________________________________________

Please leave me some questions to answer and, if you want to, please answer my questions.

What is wrong with Lindsay?

Does Nathan know?

What will happen to our heroes in their future?

Is Lindsay trying to figure everything out on her own?

What will the other Weasley men do when they find out about Harry and Ginny dating?

What will Molly do when she finds out?

What will Lily and James think when they find out?

What will happen at the Quidditch World Cup?

Is Lindsay trying to stop all the bad thing from happening on her own?

Will there be any knew characters?

What will happen next?

FINALLY HARRY AND GINNY ARE TOGETHER!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!

I'm excited to see how this turn out for the two of them and the effects it might have.

This chapter is 914 words long in total.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules