Chapter 41 Rita Skeeter and a Date

Harry's POV

Me, Lindsay, and Cedric were in a small classroom waiting for our wands to be weighed.

" Alright everyone your wands are going to be weighed," Mr. Bagman said.

" May I present Mr. Olivander,"  Dumbledore said.

Then it started. Fleur went first. Fleur's wand is nine and a half inches, Rosewood, inflexible, with Veela hair, which was her grandmother's hair. Cedric went second. Cedric's wand is twelve and a quarter inches, Ash, pleasantly spring, with unicorn hair.

Viktor went third. Viktor's wand is quite rigid, ten and a quarter inches, with hornbeam and dragonheart string. I went fourth. My wand is eleven inches, Holy, with a phoenix feather. Mr. Olivander finally got to Lindsay. She drew her wand from her wand holster that she got for her thirteenth birthday. Lindsay handed her wand to Mr. Olivander.

" I remember making this wand," Mr. Olivander said.

" It's Rosewood, eleven and a half inches, stiff but also quirky, with a core that consists of unicorn hair, dragonheart string, and phoenix feather. My wand is lightweight but works brilliantly," Lindsay said while smiling.

Mr. Olivander flicked her wand and was satisfied. He handed Lindsay's wand back. All the sudden there was a flash of bright light.

"  Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful," a high pitched woman's voice said.

Me and Lindsay groaned as we knew this reporter. Rita Skeeter has been trying to get interviews from our family for a long time.

" How about we interview the youngest first," Rita asked.

" Actually since both me and my brother are minors you can't interview us without our parents or guardians consent," Lindsay said.

" You both can leave," Dumbledore said.

Me and Lindsay grabbed our bags and left.

" There's no more classes today," Lindsay said.

" I know. I had Dobby and Winky make a small picnic for me and Ginny," I said smiling.

" Well, I'm going to train," Lindsay said.

" Again?  You've been training a lot since our names came out of the Goblet of Fire," I said.

Lindsay shrugged and took my bag.

" Go meet Ginny," she said.

I followed her order as her bat-boogey hex was an equal match to Ginny's. I went to the lake to find Ginny. I saw her.

" Hey beautiful," I said.

She turned and looked at me.

" Hi Hazza," she said.

" Don't let Lindsay hear that nickname. She would probably tease me," I said with a chuckle.

We sat on the ground next to each other. A small picnic basket appeared.

" Are you hungry," I asked.

" I'm a little hungry," she said.

I took chocolate covered strawberries and two butterbeers out of the picnic basket. We feed each other chocolate strawberries. We soon spotted Lindsay standing on a large rock practicing her martial arts without a partner.

" I'm worried about her and I know Hermione is worried too," Ginny said.

" I'm worried about her too. I don't know why but I have a feeling that Lindsay's going  to try and stop everything on her own. She can't do it on her own," I said.