Chapter 42 What is the First Task?!

No One's POV

The two Potters were in the Forbidden Forrest under the Invisibility cloak. They both wore disgusted faces from watching Hagrid flirt with Madam Maxine. Madam Maxine went to take a closer look. Lindsay and Harry took off the Invisibility cloak and went to get a closer look at the dragons.

" Hey you two. Hey Hagrid," a familiar voice said.

Harry, Hagrid, and Lindsay looked at the person.

" Hey Dragon Breath. Hey Ginny," Lindsay said smiling.

" What are you doing out here Ginny," Harry asked.

"Shortstop came to see me," Charlie said.

" I got a letter from him so I snuck down here to see him," Ginny said.

" It's hard to believe the first task is dragons," Lindsay said.

" Yeah look at that one," Harry said pointing at a dragon.

" That's a Hungarian Horntail," Lindsay said.

" That's right. She's a feisty one," Charlie said.

" I bet. She looks pissed Charlie," Lindsay said.

" She most likely is Starship," Charlie said.

" Starship," Lindsay asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

" I thought it was good. Bill has a nickname for you too," Charlie said.

" It is a good nickname but why Starship," Lindsay said.

" For one you're like another little sister to me and Bill. You were close to me and Bill. I chose Starship cause you're not afraid to shoot for the stars," Charlie said.

Lindsay hugged Charlie.

" You're like another big brother to me Charlie. I love the nickname and I can't wait to hear the nickname Bill has for me," Lindsay said.

Charlie smiled and hugged Lindsay back.

" You're another sister to all of us Weasley brothers and you're the sister Ginny never had. Sides I gave you use of Ginny's old nickname that I gave her cause you liked to use it. You're as good as another Weasley," Charlie said.

Lindsay pulled out of the hug.

" Thanks Dragon Breath," Lindsay said.

" No problem Starship. Now you three should get to bed. Shortstop I want you to go back to the castle with Harry and Starship under the cloak," Charlie said.

Ginny nodded and hugged her brother goodbye then went to Lindsay and Harry. Harry put the cloak over all three of them. Once in the castle, Lindsay took out the Marauders map.

" I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," Lindsay said tapping her wand on the empty parchment.

Once the ink appeared Lindsay opened it up. She looked at it for a bit before closing it.

" Mischief managed," Lindsay said tapping her wand on the map.

" Are we good," Harry asked.

" It's a clear way to the Common Room," Lindsay said.

They walked to the Common Room but they ran into Mrs. Norris. Harry covered Lindsay's mouth and Ginny's mouth and pulled them close to him, moving them way from the cat. Finally they got to the Common Room and Harry uncovered the girls mouths.

" That was so close," Lindsay said.

" To close," Harry said.

" Well, I'm going to bed. Good night Harry. Good night Ginny," Lindsay said hugging both of them before going upstairs.

" Good night Ginny," Harry said.

" Good night Hazza," Ginny said.

Harry kissed her softly. Then they both went to bed.

Lindsay's POV

I was already in my pajamas and in bed when Ginny came in. Once I knew Ginny was asleep I started worrying about what dragon I would get for the first task. More so I was worried about what dragon Harry would get.

This is going to be nerve racking......

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I did a quote from Harry Potter on the 20th anniversary of the first book release and asked you guys to guess who said it or to finish the quote. The quote was:

".... it was me.... I swear I didn't mean to.... Riddle made me and....."

This quote was said by Ginny Weasley so YOU_KNOW_WHO_IS_BACK you are correct.

Here's the next quote to guess who said it or which movie/book it's from.

" Hey! She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One."

Please don't be afraid to ask me questions and please (if you want to) answer my questions.

What will happen at the first task?

What dragon will Lindsay get?

Once the Yule Ball is announced how will Harry and Nathan ask Ginny and Lindsay together?

What dangers lie ahead of Lindsay and Harry in the tournament?

Will Lindsay overcome her fears more than she already has?

Will Lindsay tell Nathan what's going on with her?

What will happen once the new Potter is born?

How will Lindsay beat her dragon?

What will happen next?

This chapter is 754 words long in total.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules