Chapter 11 What the?

Lindsay's POV

I blew out the candles of my birthday cake. I hadn't opened my presents yet. Everyone had a piece of cake. Then once everyone was ready I opened my presents. From Mom, Dad, and Harry I got a few Holyhead Harpies tank tops and shorts. I squealed and hugged all three of them.

" Thank you," I said.

From Mr. and Mrs. Weasley I got a sweater. I hugged and thanked them. From Percy I got Hogwarts a History, which I would read. I hugged and thanked him. Fred and George got me some Zonko's products from their last visit at Hogsmeade and some Chocolate Frogs. I hugged and thanked them. Ron got me a Holyhead Harpies poster. I squealed, hugged, and thanked him. Ginny got me a Bestfriend necklace. I had one half and she had the other. I hugged her tight and thanked her. I got many more presents until I got to Nathan's.

" Ok. Turn around, close your eyes, and lift your hair," Nathan said.

I raised an eyebrow at him but then I did what he told me to do. I felt his hands touch my neck.

" Open your eyes now," Nathan said.

I opened my eyes. I was wearing a necklace. It had a red jewel and a pearl, for the month I was born, on a silver chain. I hugged him and he hugged back.

" Thank you handsome," I whispered in his ear.

" You're welcome beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

We broke from the hug. We both looked at the ceiling. There was mistletoe! In June!

" What the," I started to say but I was cut off by Nathan's lips on mine.

He kissed me softly and I deepened it.

When we broke apart he rested his forehead on mine. I sighed dreamily. Then my dad and godfather cleared their throats. Nathan's eyes snapped open in fear. I giggled at his reaction. I kissed him on the cheek.

" They'll be nice love. If not I'll chew them out," I whispered in his ear.

Then, to tease him, I put my hand on his chest. He gulped at this. I smirked and moved my hand. I looked at my father and godfather.  I gave them a 'hurt him and I'll kill you' look. They took Nathan to talk to him. Once they left Ginny dragged me outside.

" So," she asked me giggling.

" So what," I asked with a sly tone and a raised eyebrow.

" Don't play games with me Lindsay Rose Potter! How was the kiss," she asked me.

I laid down on the grass and Ginny laid down next to me.

" Well," she asked looking at me.

I sighed dreamily and looked at her.

" It was magical," I said.

" Magical," she asked.

I giggled as I tried to think of a way to explain it to her.

" I felt sparks fly. I felt love and passion. I see a future with him," I said.

" Wow! You think ahead," she said with a smirk.

" Not like you haven't thought about a future with a certain raven haired boy," I said with a smirk.

" How did you know," she asked scared.

" I know love when I see it. I'm not mad that my best friend fell in love with my big brother. I wouldn't care if Harry liked you back. I'd be more worried about your brothers," I said.

" How are you cool with it," Ginny asked.

I shrugged.

" I don't know to be honest. It must be one of Mom's genes," I said.

Then Nathan came running outside towards us. Me and Ginny sat up and he sat next to me.

" Why you grinning like an idiot," I asked him with a smirk.

" Well, your father and godfather have given me their blessings to date you," he said smiling.

" You get to date daddy's little princess? The girl who has the Mauraders wrapped around her finger? The girl who's godfather is over protective," I asked teasingly.

Ginny giggled then left us alone. Nathan moved me in front of him. I play with the necklace.

" It's suppose to match your ring," he said.

I turned, faced him, and kissed him.

Best Birthday ever!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

What did you guys think?

Was this chapter good?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules