Chapter 44 It's Time

Lindsay's POV

The party was brilliant until Harry opened his egg. The egg screeched. It's now late November and me, Harry, Ginny, and Nathan were sitting by the Black Lake. We wore our coats as it was cold out. 

Me and Nathan were snogging while Harry and Ginny were snogging. I have no idea how we ended up snogging. I'm not going to complain cause snogging my boyfriend is amazing. Me and Nathan had decided that for now I shouldn't be calling him my husband otherwise I might say he's my husband out loud.

" Ow," I hear Harry say. I pull away and look toward Harry and Ginny. I see Dad's owl, Athena, and she's glaring at Harry. I notice a note on her leg. I untie it. I read the note.

Lindsay and Harry,

     Go to McGonagall's office and floo to Saint Mungos. Your mom is having the baby.

Dad

" We need to get to McGonagall's office," I said.

" Why," Harry asked.

I looked at him.

" Mom's having the baby," I said.

Both me and Harry try to get up quickly but we keep falling. A couple of times I did full splits and every now and then we fall on each other. I probably sat on Harry's head more than once from falling. We kept falling until Nathan and Ginny help us. All four of us go to McGonagall's office and I explain what's happening.

McGonagall lets us use her floo network and the four of us wait in the waiting room of the hospital. I sit on the chair with my knees pulled to my chest. Harry was sitting in a chair. He was looking at his lap, with his hands folded together, and he was bouncing his leg up and down.

" Hey you four," Sirius said.

Me and Harry lifted our heads to see Sirius with Remus. Ginny and Nathan looked at them too.

" Hey Uncle Sirius and Uncle Remus," I said.

" Have you heard anything yet," Remus asked.

" No, we haven't heard anything yet," Harry said.

Remus and Sirius sit with us. Me and Harry go back to the way we were sitting before. Nathan wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled into him.

" It will be alright," Nathan said.

" I know that," I said.

" And yet you're nervous," Nathan said.

" I've always been the youngest," I said.

Then it was silent again. When Dad came in we all looked up. Dad had a big grin on his face.

" It's a girl. Both Lily and the baby are fine," Dad said.

Now me and Harry didn't care about the gender of the baby as long as it was healthy but we decided to bet what the gender was. We both bet ten galleons each and Nathan joined and Ginny joined but only I knew. Me and Ginny bet the baby was a girl while Harry and Nathan bet it was a boy. Harry and Nathan handed me ten galleons each. I gave Ginny ten out of the twenty. Dad smiled at me and Ginny.

Then he lead us to Mom's room. When we all came in she smiled.

" She still needs a name," Mom said looking at me.

I thought for a moment. The baby girl opened her eyes and looked at me. She had some blonde hair, which could change, and hazel eyes. I remembered a comic I read just for fun and it had superhero that was from a different planet and she was sent to earth to protect her baby cousin but when she got to earth her cousin wasn't a baby. The main character's name Supergirl but her identity is Kara Danvers and her real name was Kara Zor-el I believe. I had a perfect name.