Chapter 15 Saving a Life

Lindsay's POV

We were eating lunch when I heard something. It was someone calling for help. Without thinking I ran to the water and swim out to the person. I saw them go under. I went under and I swam to them. I grabbed them and swam to the surface. Nathan swam to me.

" Help me get him to shore," I said.

He did help me. When we got the kid to shore I realized it was Jack Archer. I quickly put my head on his chest to make sure he was breathing. He wasn't breathing. I quickly grabbed my dad's wand. I pointed it at Jack.

I did the wand movement as I said, "Anapneo!"

Jack shot up coughing. I gave my dad his wand and went down on both knees next to Jack. I wrapped my towel around him and rubbed his back gently until he stopped coughing.

" Thanks for saving me," Jack said.

" You need to be more careful swimming out in the deep or at least have a swimming buddy," I said.

" I promise," Jack said.

" Jack," a voice yelled.

It was John and Anne. They ran to Jack and hugged him tight. Anne looked at me and then I remembered being told that me and Nathan were going to be tested.

" Thank you both for saving our son," John said.

" It's no problem sir. We were just doing what we felt was right," Nathan said.

" Well, thank you but we must be going," Anne said handing me my towel.

" And thank you again," John said as they left.

I turned to face Nathan and I kissed him. Then my mom cleared her throat. We pulled away and I looked at everyone else.

" Lindsay Rose Potter where did you learn that spell," Mom asked me.

I couldn't tell them the truth. I had to lie! To my own Mother! I've never lied about something this big before.

" I read about it in a book," I said.

" When," Mom asked.

" When we were shopping. I found a healing book and just read about that spell," I said.

" Alright but no more magic," Mom said sternly.

" No magic outside of school," I promised.

" Good," Mom said.

What she didn't know was that this wasn't the first time I used magic. I could already use wandless magic, control my animals, use ancient magic, speak latin, use a Bow and Arrow, weild a sword, for some weird reason I can read ancient ruins, and I'm faster, stronger, and smarter than I was before. We continued our day. Me, Nathan, and Harry showed Percy, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, and Mr. Weasley how to surf. Well, actually we were attempting to teach them. I was teaching Ginny while Harry was teaching Ron and George, Nathan was teaching Mr. Weasley and Fred.

Let's see how this goes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WELCOME TO 2017!!!!!!!!!

What will happen next?

This was continuing from last chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules