Chapter 2 11th Birthday

No one's POV

It was Harry's 11th birthday, and Lily was cutting the cake. Harry noticed a small red-haired girl had left out the slide door. He left carefully when his mother wasn't looking. He found her making something with flowers and grass as his heart beat faster.

Harry's POV

"Hey Ginny," I said as I sat next to her.

"Hey Harry," she said.

"What are you making," I asked, looking at her hands.

" I don't know yet. Mom taught me to knit, sew, cook, stitch, and how to make things like this," she said, looking at her hands.

I looked around and noticed my sister was sitting by a boy who was maybe her age. She was laughing, and so was he.

"Do you know who that is," I asked Ginny, as she's close to Lindsay.  She looked in the direction I was looking, then back at me.

"All I know is that his name is Nathan Jones, and he's 10 years old," she said.

Then, a woman appeared by them. Lindsay hugs the boy goodbye. The boy hugged back, and when he pulled away, he kissed her on the cheek. He then took the woman's hand and disappeared. Lindsay lifted her arms in the air and fell backward to land on the ground. I knew she only did this when she was happy. I looked at Ginny to see that she had finished weaving flowers and blades of grass. She had made a crown, not a tiara, a crown. She put it on my head. She giggled, and I felt like my soul wanted to leave my chest.

"Happy birthday, Harry," she said and kissed me on the cheek. She then retreated into the house. I lay down smiling. Someone lied down next to me.

"How did it feel to be kissed on the cheek," I asked my little sister.

"To be honest, it felt magical. Every time I touch him, I feel some sparks fly," she said dreamily. Our mom and dad came out and told us to come in. We did as we were told. Lindsay looked weird, though, but I left it.

Lindsay's POV

When Nathan kissed me, I thought I saw a soft glow of silver. I had dreams of a Black Wolf, a Lioness (that was kinda small but still pretty big), and a Hawk or Falcon telling me that I need to protect two people I care about with the man/boy I love. I don't understand the dreams at all. All I get is them telling me I have special powers to help me be the protector of two people I know. At points, I think I have dreams of the past and future. I found out in a dream that I had a twin sister and almost had a little sister.

What the bloody hell?!?!?!?!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!