Chapter 28 Training Plan

Lindsay's POV

All the sudden Remus and Sirius came into Dumbles' office.

" Why are Sirius and Remus here," I asked.

" Why? Aren't you happy to see us cub," Sirius asked sounding hurt.

" Of course I am," I said.

" Sirius will be teaching Harry and Ginny magic that is advanced for your year. Ms. Potter and Mr. Jones will be helping," Dumbles said.

" Anything else they should learn," Sirius asked.

" Muggle combat," I said.

The adults, Harry, and Ginny looked at me.

" If they don't have their wands it would come in handy," I said.

" Can you show us," Dumbles asked curiously.

" I can but I don't want to hurt anyone or damage anything in the process," I said.

" I don't think you will hurt anyone or damage anything," Dumbles said.

I sighed and stood up. I used my magic to change my clothes. I was now in a tight pink T-shirt and grey sweatpants. I looked at Nathan to find him standing in a tight white T-shirt and grey sweatpants. We got in our sparring positions.

Like always Nathan attacked first. He tried to punch me but I dodged with ease. He tried to kick me in the side and I dodged with ease again. He kept attacking and I kept dodging. I finally had enough so I low kicked him so he would trip. Once he fell I pinned him to the ground.

" You always beat me," he whined.

I giggled at him.

" Puh-lease you're a winner to me," I said.

I said the 'Please' like a Maurader. I tried to get off of him but he stopped me. He pulled me down for a kiss. I kissed back and then I pulled away. I got off of him and helped him up. I then sat on the couch. Nathan sat on the couch too. Everyone looked at me impressed.

" Very impressive Ms. Potter," Dumbles said.

" She's just as good blind folded," Nathan said.

I smacked him on the stomach.

" Ow," he whined.

" Do you mind showing us this skill cub," Remus asked.

I sighed and stood up. I conjured up a blind fold and I covered my eyes with it. I heard a growling and I knew Sirius had turned into his animagus form. He pounced at me. I dodged him. He tried other attacks. I dodged all of them.

I finally had enough and I made a low growl from my throat. Sirius didn't hear me and he tried to pounce me. I changed into my black wolf. I pinned Sirius to the ground. I growled at him. He changed back and I did the same. I stood up and helped him up. I took the blind fold off.

" Well done cub," Sirius said panting.

" I'm pretty good. By the way sorry if I hurt you," I said

" It's ok. You four start training tomorrow," Sirius said.

" And all four off you may go to Care of Magical Creatures," Dumbles said.

He was allowing three second years to go to that class!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok it's just me tonight and I'm tired so........

This chapter is 517 words long in total.

 Please vote, comment, and follow.

- GinnyWeasleyRules