Chapter 5 One Bond Told Another in Secret

Lindsay's POV

A man in a black hood came in.

" Lindsay dear can you wake Ginny," Mom asked me.

" Sure," I said. I got out of the bed, regretting leaving Nathan's arms. I sat on Ginny's bed.

" Wake up Dragonheart," I whispered so no one could hear me.

" Five more minutes mom," she mumbled. I giggled and then rolled my eyes. I had to do the one thing Ginny hated me doing. I stood up and then fell into the sitting position on Ginny's bed. She sat straight up.

" I'm up," she said startled. I was laughing hard. That earned me a punch in the arm from Ginny.

" Ow," I said giggling and rubbing my arm. She scooted over and I sat next to her.

" This is Unspeakable Garwin. He's from the love department," Dad told us.

Unspeakable Garwin looked at Harry and Ginny and said, " Harry and Ginny share a bond which hasn't been seen in years."

" How many years," Mom asked.

" Five thousand. We don't know much since the records were destroyed. From what is known though most bonded die," he said.

" So I could lose people I care about," I said angrily.

" Lindsay," my mom said.

" No. I can see why she's upset," Nathan said. He stood as he said that. The Unspeakable looked at me and Nathan.

" Ms. Potter and Mr. Jones may I speak to both of you alone," Unspeakable Garwin asked us. We nodded and followed him outside of the Hospital Wing. He used a spell I saw my parents use. Unspeakable Garwin looked at us.

" You two are a special sort," Unspeakable Garwin said.

" What do you mean by that," Nathan asked.

" You two are Guardian bonded. You two are suppose to protect the bonded. You have strong powers," Unspeakable Garwin said.

" Does she have the powers I was born with," Nathan asked. I was curious what he meant.

" Yes, she does," a voice said. I recognized the voice. Me, Garwin, and Nathan turned to face the speaker.

" Piper," I whispered in shock.

" Hey twinnie," she said. She was a ghost.

" I suggest they secretly get married. They will be stronger if they are married," another voice said. A figure appeared next to Piper.

" Jonas," Nathan whispered shocked. I had heard of Jonas. Jonas was Nathan's brother. Jonas died the same day as Piper and Hope.

" Why are you both here," I asked.

" To give you these," Piper said as her and Jonas were handing me and Nathan something. Piper gave me a ring. It was gold with rubies on it. I didn't see what Nathan got from Jonas.

" I suppose I could officially marry both of them. If it's okay with both of them," Unspeakable Garwin said.

" I-I am ok-k with it if N-Nathan's ok with it," I said nervously.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

- GinnyWeasleyRules