"Jack Gilinsky. 15 years old, when we met." She pulled something out of her desktop and handed it to me.

"When we met." It was a picture of them laughing, while he holded her securely.

"He was always nice, romantic, protective, and funny, you name it." I kept staring at the picture while she continued. "He would always tell me he loved me and that I was his first girl to make him fall in love more than any others. I believed him and thought that he was the man of my life. The one I was gonna marry, the one I was gonna raise a family with. And the one who I would die next to."

I looked up at her as she was ready to cry. "One time, It was my birthday, and in that time we were 1 year together. I had turned 18, he got down on his knees infront of everybody at the party, and asked me to marry him. He said the sweetest things to me that made me say yes."

She took out a tissue and blowed her nose through it as she put her hand on her head.

"We were planning everything for the wedding, but during that everything changed. He started to change. He yelled at me for no reasons, he would hit me anytime he wanted to take out his anger, he would take it out on me, he would leave the house everyday and not come back until midnight, he would call me a slut and other stuffs."

I had my mouth open wide because I was shocked on what he did to her, he's doing it to me.

"Let me ask you something? Have you ever once argued and he would start throwing stuff?" She asked.

I thought about that time when he shouted and messed up everything.

I nodded.

"Well, yep. He did that to me as well. Only he would do worse. Has he brought another girl when he was drunk?"

Wow, I can't believe he hasn't changed in a bit.

She laughed drily, and slammed her hands on the table.

"Wow, he hasn't changed at all. He would always do that to me, only he would force me to watch them. I couldn't holded it anymore, I cried 24/7, I had to do something. I called the cops and they took him away. He yelled that he would someday come back and kill me. He threatened me of death."

"Oh, and you wanna know why he would come filled with blood?" She looked at me with her red eyes waiting for me to answer.

"Yes." I told her.

She shaked her head shamely.

"Because he's gang leader. He's a narcotic." She said.

I wide opened my eyes and covered my mouth. "What? No, this can't be."

"Well, it is. After he was sent to jail by me, he escaped and ran away to Mexico. He came back, and I cancelled the wedding and broke up with him. He came to my house and threatened me again to not tell nobody that he was being wanted. If I said something, he would kill me and my family. Honestly, I didn't want to know anything about him, so I just kept shut and forgot about him just so I can live peacefully."

"I'm living now peacefully with my husband, alex. I don't wanna know nothing about him. But please don't say anything to Jack's parents or your parents, he doesn't want anybody to know his secret. But please don't say anything. Please! I would do anything for you to not say anything but please don't say anything." She begged.

She even got on her knees begging for me to not say anything.

"Okay I won't." I said.

She got up and hugged me tightly.

"Just be careful with him. I don't wanna see you hurt." She said.

Wow, she just met me and she already worried about me?! But I understand.

"Thanks." I said. I walked out of the door and get in my car.

As I thought about what Madison had told me, I wanted to find out where he goes and witness his place and what he does.

So I had a plan.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie

behind the man - j.g - completed On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara