happy

Jared P.O.V

"You remember at the dinner after you told me it was out of my lea-"

"Maria please shut the hell up that happened a month ago and you're still speaking on it." I snapped, moving the clothes back and forth that were on the hangers.

"Well i'm just saying, it did happen. and you did let it happen." She shrugged.

"Just like how you let your ex corrupt you mind that last time? Like how you let your father say that stupid shit about me? Like how you let Avianna fill your head with bullshit? Please don't speak on the past. I've made a mistake once, don't make me add up yours. If you talk about that shit again its not gone be good for us."

She laughed a little. "Jared, ok."

"What's funny?" I asked, turning around.

"You." She smirked, going up to the register to pay for her stuff. I went to the one next to her.

"What ima joke to you now?" I asked her as the man scanned my things.

"Do you have a Forever21 gift card?" He asked.

I shook my head. "You quiet now huh?"

"Jared, I tend to not put people in our business. We can talk about this when we get our food." She said.

I sighed & paid for my shit. I was on a supposedly date with Maria, but lately she been acting real agitated. She always wanna bring up old shit and argue. That shit aggravating, she do it in private & in public but get mad when i address her in front of somebody like her ass ain't start with me.

I got my bags & left & got in the car, putting my stuff in the back. A couple secs later she got in & shut the door.

"Thanks for being a gentleman & helping me with my bags." She smiled.

"Shut the hell up." I mumbled. "We can cancel dinner tonight. My mom needs me home." I lied.

"Everything ok?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe thats why she needs me Maria." I said in a obvious tone.

"Well if she did, I'm sure you would've been started the car & left already like when your mom actually needs you Jared. She's at work, cut the bullshit. I want iHop."

"Ok well I wanna go home. So that's what we doing." I said.

I started up the car & went the direct route to Maria's house.

"You remember-"

"Remember what this time?" I asked, looking over at her.

She smacked her teeth. "Nevermind." She muttered.

"Thankyou. I don't know what's gotten into you but this bringing up the past and being aggravatin shit but you need to chill out. That shit gettin aggravating. Chill out. You done- Just chill out." I said calmly.

"So talking about what i'm thinking is a problem now? Wow. This is where it starts huh? When you and Avianna started to fall off.. and you started putting your hands on her. I see you getting mad, what you gonna hit me like you hit her?" Maria taunted.

"Maria! CHILL-"

"or WHAT?" She snapped.

I swerved the car into the emergency lane and quickly got out dialing a number.

"Wassup?"

"Wayne please come get this psychotic BITCH!" I yelled into the phone.