tf up

Jared P.O.V

I immediately got off my kart and went to go sit down. I ain't tryna hear no mouth right now.

"Why you came over here?" Wayne asked.

"You ain't see who just walked thru?" I asked.

He looked up and shrugged. "Nigga so, you done paid to ride these damn karts forget them niggas."

"I dont feel like hearing her mouth.. les go home."

"So soon?" I looked up and seen derrick frowning.

"Nigga do you got a problem?" Wayne asked, sizing him.

"Yeah, fuck was you arguing with my girl on Instagram for?" He asked, looking at me.

I shrugged. "Got bored, seen she commented so i replied. Its a problem with that?" I stood up.

"Yeah, its disrespectful and im not toleratin it."

"I ain disrespectin her. Avianna know she my baby." I smirked.

Inna matter of seconds he swung at me but before he could hit my face wayne knocked his ass off his feet. I laughed a little and held him back and we walked to the car. I put him in then I got in and we drove back to his house. He got out and slammed the door, storming inside.

I sighed and went in, knowing he was finna have a fit all night.

Celeste P.O.V

"Bae wake up." I turned over and pulled the covers over my head. "Girl wake up!"

"Oh my god, what?"

"Kevin at the door." He said.

I jumped up. "You're lying, are you forreal?" I quickly put on some shorts and a crop.

He nodded. "You finna go somewhere with him or something?"

I shrugged.

I quickly went downstairs and he was sitting on the couch. He watched me as I made my way to him.

"Why the hell are you walking like that?" He asked.

"I just woke up, what do you expect?" I asked, sitting down, but i stood right back up. That hurt.

"Youn wanna sit down, why? oh wait, cause he beat yo shit up didn't he?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Yall fucked. I knew i couldn't trust you Celeste."

"Can't trust me? you been going with your ex for the past month for what?! Don't come at me about trust."

"But you fucked your ex." He laughed.

"No you did! You dont think i know makayla? Mhm, 4 times huh? I hope you enjoyed it. You can leave now."

"Gladly." He said before walking out.

I went back up stairs to Jared's room then collapsed on his bed. I hate Justin, he does this to every relationship.

Jared P.O.V (bout a few weeks later)

I got a game. Yes, in basketball. Stopped playing for awhile but im back now. We play some school, i remember them though cause we played them awhile back. we gone win anyway, and my mama and daddy was here so i know i gotta show out.

Celeste P.O.V

I was sitting with Justin watching the game, i was tired and didn't feel like coming but of course i had to come support my baby. As we were watching the game, i seen Kevin walk in. He went and say behind us at the top...