done

Jared P.O.V

She ain bother me since and these days pass by quick. The funeral tomorrow. We were all going out to dinner. Just a regular casual thing. It was almost 7 and I was just getting there. We was suppose to be there at 6:30 im just a lil late. I walked in and went to the table and sat down.

"You're late." Her aunt said.

"I was helping my grandma with something." I said.

"We'll we've already ordered and the food should be here any minute now."

"I understand stand Mrs..." I replied. "I just thought showing up would be respectful."

"Good evening everyone." I said.

They replied good evening.

"Avianna, he spoke." Mr.Robinson said.

"I heard." She mumbled.

"Don't act like that."

She smiled. "Act like what?"

He sighed and shook his head.

The food came and everyone prayed and started eating. "Would you like to order?"

"Im fine." I said.

It was quiet and they figured to talk to me.

"So what do you do?" One of the uncles asked.

"I already told you that. We talked about that at the last dinner."

"Oh, right."

I took out my phone. "Can i be excused please? I have to make a call."

"No, you just got here."

I sighed and sat back.

"Y'all don't look like you're dating anymore, so why are you still here?" Her aunt asked.

"You don't usually mind your own business?" I asked.

"Avianna is my business."

"Yea ight." I rolled my eyes.

"You have an attitude problem and I won't tolerate it young man, please leave!" She yelled causing a scene.

"He's not going anywhere. Jared come sit next to me son." Avianna father said.

I quickly went further into the booth, next to him but right across from Avianna dumbass. "Thanks pops."

"You're welcome, you're not gonna speak Avianna?" He asked.

She continued to eat her food.

"Avianna." He said sternly.

"Hey Jared." She said.

"Wassup.."

"I texted you multiple times last night."