yes

Brittney daughter in a.m.

Jared P.O.V

((3:05pm))

I was on the phone with Avianna all night and I'm jus waking up. It's Saturday, a good day, and game day. We play Avianna school again.

I checked my phone and had a few text messages. I jus texted Wayne and Avianna back then went to use the bathroom. I then went to my mama room and got in her bed, she was still sleep.

I'll let her. It was dark in here. I just got under the covers and went to sleep with her, cuddling under her. Ima mama's boy.

((2:30pm))

Celeste P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked around for a while, i played with Jared's hair. I looked at my phone and seen i had more missed calls from Kevin. Than i set my alarm to 6:45 so i could wake Jared up to get ready for his game and i went back to sleep. We were soo tired.

few hours later..

Justin P.O.V

"What this is?"

"Javon put that shit down! Go sit yo lil bad ass back on the couch!" The woman yelled, getting up to throw her purse at him.

"Ow!" He yelled.

"Would you mind keeping it down?" I asked, setting my utensils aside.

"Could you keep it down over there?" She said back. "Gone tell me keep it down."

"I said would you mind keeping it down." I said kindly.

"No, i wouldn't mind keeping it down. Would you mind doing your job?"

"Im sorry Ms." I smiled a little. "I'll continue to do my job."

"Yea, do that.. Lamar! Bring me my purse."

He didn't reply so i looked back. His ass ain't even in here.

"Where he went?" I asked.

"You tell me."

"Well i was too busy doing my damn job. Can you get off yo ass and go find him??" I snapped. Damn im tired of them.. been doing this shit for about 3 hours.

"Watch your mouth, that's what you can do!"

"And you can get the fuck up out my office and take yo badass kids with you."

"Im writin a report." She grabbed her purse and walked out the room with her kids following her.

"Damn fuckin tired." Someone else came thru the door and i looked at em. Brittney.

"Hey Justin." She smiled, hugging me.

"Hey." If you wonderin it was the Brittney from the Italian Diner Celeste worked at when we was in college.

"How your day been going?"

"Amazing, how about yours?"

"Good. I just wanted to stop by its almost 6 though so i was just stopping by. Its this basketball ball game I was going to later on. Arlington vs. some school.. would you like to come with me?"

"If i ain't workin. And if i ain't working, which i probably aint; im goin to my son's basketball game."

"Whats your son's name?" She asked.