Wacked

Jared P.O.V

"She ain't talk to me in two days." I told Wayne.

"She still mad?"

"Nah, can't be. Maybe she talkin to ole boy she met at the store. Either him or Derrick cause it aint me."

"She gone come around."

"She prolly won't. She gone wait till I talk to her first but i ain't got no phone or car so i aint got no way to talk to ha."

"Well its ha fault. She needa stop bein so petty. Raven know better than to do that shit. But you could call her on my phone."

I shook my head. "Forgot ha number."

"Well damn nigga."

"I'll be back on my feet inna few weeks though."

In a few weeks lol: Justin P.O.V

"Celeste you coming to the party?" I asked. It was my birthday and I was having a lil party.

"Nope, going somewhere with Kevin." She said, putting her shoes on.

"You serious?" I asked. "We been good all week and you also been with Kevin the last month."

"Well ima be with him today too."

"Alright, hope yall have fun." I said as she walked out the room.

"She full of shit. Can't even come to my fucking birthday party. She been with that nigga ever since she meet him, and i can't have her for my damn birthday? bullshit man." I sighed.

"Im not finna argue with you on your sorry ass birthday." She said.

"My 'sorry ass' birthday'? man go on your lil date."

"I will, and I'm gonna have an amazing time. Better than spending all day with you and your stupid friends."

"Okay."

"And if you think i give a dam-"

"I said okay, the fuck you keep talking for?"

"You talking to me?"

"Bye Celeste, damn." I grabbed my shoes and tried to leave but she grabbed my shirt by the collar and pulled me back.

"Girl, the hell?" I pushed her hands away and then pushed her.

She pushed me back. "Don't touch me."

"Go with yo lil boyfriend for i kill yo ass it's my fuckin BIRTHDAY im not in the mood for no bullshit can i just enjoy my day?" I yelled, pushing her to the side. Then she slapped me.

I grabbed her by her hair and slung her on the bed. I don't care man ion usually hit her but I'm tired of this shit.

"Ouch!" She took off her heel and started hitting me with it.

"Celeste stop!" I yelled, i grabbed the shoe and started hitting her back with it.

"Justin I swear-"

"Swear what? you started the shit. go with kevin man, ion feel like it today. You lucky i aint fuckin kill you, cause im tempting to do so." I sat on the side of the bed and she sat on the other side. I laid down and put the pillow on top of my face.

She put her hand on the pillow. "Im sorry, im inna really bad mood."

"I don't care." I said. But she continued to talk anyway.