pros and cons

Celeste P.O.V

"Can you just keep it in the garage please? I don't want him to see it." I told Justin.

"Why we can't just take it back to yo moms house?"

"I don't want it to be there cause they might mess with it!" I said for the 16th time.

"Mess with it how? Damn you doing too much."

"Just put it in the garage. Where's the giant bow?"

"Inside the car." He mumbled.

We had just bought Jared this black Matte Jeep he was looking at. Since he had gotten a full ride to his college, we didn't have to use his college tuition money we had saved up. It was almost a million because we'd been saving for yeaarrrsss. We bought Dylan a car too. She had a blue Jeep. She gets hers tomorrow for her 17th birthday. My babies are growing up.

He was leaving and he couldn't use my car like he had anymore. I have to tell him that when he gets home.

"Alright. They put up. Lock all the garage doors." He said.

"I will. What are you fixing to go do?"

"Sleep. Don't Jared get signed tomorrow morning? I gotta be ready." He said.

"Oh yeahhh! You right! Maybe we can give it to him to- oh no its Dyl's birthday."

"Make your decisions, im sleep." He said.

About 15 minutes later Jared got home.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Hey ma, why you so happy?" He asked, givin me a kiss on the cheek.

"My baby is turning 17 tomorrow, and your graduation is the same day as your birthday."  She smiled.

"I guess thats sum to smile about. I got your text, here go your keys." He put them on the counter and left.

"Did you tell Maria you couldn't pick her up?" I asked.

"Yeap. Her parents gone get her." He mumbled. "Why you takin the car? What ima drive?"

"I can take you." I smiled.

"Mhm. See ya later." He walked away down the hall to his room.

I went up to Justin's room and looked in the closet at Dylan's gifts. I had gotten her the iPhone 7, some foams she wanted, some Sperry's since she needed new ones, these cute Nike's, and other nice additions.

"How many times you gone look at ha stuff." Justin said.

"As many as I want. I got em." I said smartly.

"You got the iPhone and the shoes. All dat otha nice stuff I put into."

"Stop fronting." I said. "I went in on the car."

"We both did."

"Ok JJ."

He quickly got up. "We talked about that, stop!"