couples outlet.

Jared P.O.V

Me and Avi date now. ✊❤

Celeste P.O.V

"Who this?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, and who this?"

"I don't know."

"Alright alright, so uh, who this?"

"Jared I don't know. I can't help it if random boys comment on my Instagram photos."

"We don't call em boys bae, what we call em?" He smirked.

She sighed. "I can't help it if random ugly, stupid, lame ah niggas comment on my Instagram."

"That's right."

"You're so petty." She mumbled, laying across the backseat into his lap and he leaned down and kissed her.

"Y'all are so cute." I smiled. "Avianna where are we going again?"

"Lenox Square Mall, there's a Apple store in there." She answered.

I nodded and put that in the GPS.

"Celeste just let me drive, please. Im so tired of hearing that thing voic-"

"Hello Celeste. To Lenox Square Mall make a left on Green St and continue for 2 miles." It said.

I laughed as I started driving. "He cut you off."

"He is finna get thrown out this damn car." He said.

"You're fine when you're mad." I said.

"Im fine all the time."

"Not when you sneeze. You get this weird look and your face cringles up l-"

"Okaaay, okay okay." He mumbled.

After a few minutes we pulled up to the mall.

"You want us to come back? Or what?" I asked them.

"I'll call you when we ready, but I might ride back with her."

"No, you're not. I barerly know her parents. You're not going anywhere with her. So, I'll come get you when you're ready." I smiled.

"Fine than. I'a see ya later." He said, shutting the door.

"Okay so what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Whatever you wanna do babe." He said.

"I want food actually."

"We jus ate 15 minutes ago. Other than that." He said.

"Ooo!! The new Pixels movie came out let's go see that."

"Alright. I'll buy you food at the theater okay?"

"Fine with me." I said.

Jared P.O.V

"Bae...Bae...Bae...Bae....Bae." I swung our arms back and forth.

"Whaaaaat? You so aggy."

"I want a kiss." I said.

"Not now Jared." She said.

"Why?"

"I just want my phone alright? Then we can think about all that." She said.

"All what? A kiss? Avianna come give me a kiss, two of em." I said. "Right na."

She gave me two quick pecks.

"Why you want yo phone so bad?" I asked as we walked in apple.

"I'm bored."

"Wait, don't tell me you been texting yo ex again.."

"I texted him once.. or twice." She mumbled.

"Oh, okay." I said. "Just tell me when you done and i'a come back and pay for it."

"Jared where you goin?" She grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me, I'll be back." I said.

After about 20 minutes she was done and I went and paid for the stuff.

She sat across from me at the table, downloading stuff on her phone and all that.

"What he got that I don't?" I asked.

She didn't reply.

"Heellloo? The hell he got that I don't?" I asked again.

Then it all came together and I laughed. "Oooohhhhhhhhh, my dumbass. Its cause y'all fucked ain't it? D too good you can't stay away."

She slowly looked up from her phone and at me. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." I said.

"That's actually not the point. Its the simple fact that I've known him for 5 years and I wasn't gonna let that go so quickly." She said.

"So if you knew you was still gone be messin with him why you lead me on?" I asked. "I'm kinda hurt about that. Especially after I tol you all that stuff yesterday. Wayne and my parents and sister was the only one who knew that."

"I'm sorry Jared. I just can't do this right now."

"So what you sayin?"

"Until I get this solved with me and Derrick I can't be with you. Especially if you're gonna think like that."

"Think like what? And we not fuckin breaking up."

"Okay, well, let me talk to der-"

"No let me talk to derrick." I pulled out my phone. "What's the number?"

She ain't wanna give me the number..

"Avianna, why is you defending him? He beats the fuck outta you for Jesus Christ how dumb can you be bruh?"

"I must be really dumb. Ya know, I just realized all this."

"About ti-"

"I went from dating a women beater, to dating a fucking asshole. How smart, give yourself a pat on the back Avianna. Great job." She smiled.

"I went from datin ah cheater for four months to a cheater for a few weeks. Damn, guess we both got it huh? Remind me to give myself a pat a the back." I rolled my eyes and got up to look around the store and she followed behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"Do it matter? You texted ya boyfriend yet?" I asked.

"He texted me something. I'm done with him." She said.

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm serious, I was stupid for even trying to talk to him again." She said.

"I know."

"Act like that then." She said.

I walked up to the ice cream shop. "Can I get two scoops of Vanilla and Reese's please?"

"Cone, cup or waffle bowl?" He asked.

"Waffle bowl." I said.

"And I want a scoop of strawberry with sprinkles, in a waffle cone." Avi said.

"Those two separate." I said.

I paid for my stuff and he gave me my ice cream and I continued to walk around the store. I looked at the time, its almost 6. We left the hotel at like 3.

About 10 minutes later she caught up with me. "Youu know I was just kidding about the whole situation right? I swear I was."

"Better have been." I said.

"Better have been." She mocked.

"You still gotta delete his number."

"I did, I deleted everything babe."

"Good. Now gimme kiss."