game(s)

Jared P.O.V

Its 6:45 and we jus now getting to the game cause of Avianna.

I carried her cheer-bag to the stands and gave her a kiss then went over to Brittney.

She gave me a hug. "Hey Jared."

"Wassup, don't yall got a lil conpetition goin on with them?" I asked referring to Avianna team.

"Yea an ass whoopin."

I caught a glimpse of Avianna and did a double take. I know damn well. I quickly went over and got that nigga of Avianna. She was doin the stretches and he was helpin her pullin her legs up and shit.

"When you needa stretch you talk to me and I'll do it." I said.

"Yessir. Jared can you hold my leg all the way up starting with the left one please?" She asked.

"Yes." I said. I startin liftin her leg. "How come we can't do this in the bed?"

"I don't know I never thought about it. I let you do all the work."

"Wanna ride tonight?" I smirked taking her leg back further.

"Depends on how tired I am after this." She answered. "Right one."

I dropped her leg and went and lifted her right leg. "Ion want another nigga doin this to you a day in yo life."

"He's gay." She mumbled.

"You too fine he might go straight."

"Sure."

"You is girl you fine as fuck ion need him tryna get at you." I pulled her leg back a lil more.

"Alright, done."

I let go and she went over to the other cheerleaders and the game started. I got a call from my mama so I stepped outside to answer.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where the hell are you??"

"Avianna game.... is that okay?" I asked.

"You ask if its okay BEFORE, I dont know why you keep going everywhere without my consent. And why is her clothes all in your room? I hope y'all haven't been having sex in my house Jared."

I sighed. "Cause she stayin for a week or two her parents outta town."

"I didn't say she could."

"Well I thought they talked ta you." I said.

"No, they did NOT. I want her out when she gets back."

"Man mama why you trippin? Where she gone go?" I asked.

"She is 17 she can stay at the house by herself." She said like it was obvious.

"That ain't fair. You be lettin Wayne stay over."

"Wayne is a son to me. Of course I'm letting him stay over." She said. "But Avianna can't."

"Why not though? because I said so' not a good explanation ma."

She sighed. "Jared, I'm your mother and you have to listen to me. Now come home right after that game and tell her to get her stuff."

I smacked my teeth as she hung up and went back inside.

The game has started and they basketball team was real good. Not Avianna team, Brittney team. Damn, when we gone play them??