ball is life.

Jared P.O.V

It was 7:30 and my game was jus getting started, these nihgas never be on time.

Celeste P.O.V

Me, Dylan, Wayne, and Kevin were sitting at Jared's game. Kevin was the man I met almost a month ago in the mall We pretty much talk now. Well, we do. I told him straight up if we talking he off limits. I was stuffing my face with a hot dog until Justin walked in with some girl on his arm. Oh my god, he's so finneee . But were done, I shouldn't even be worried about him I got Kevin. They sat down a few steps in front of us.

"Who that? Why you staring at him so hard?" Kevin asked.

"Huh?"

"Who is that? Why you staring at him so hard??" He repeated.

"Oh, he's nobody."

"Mom can I go sit with daddy?" Dylan asked.

"Sure." I said, smiling nervously at Kevin as she left.

"He sure is a nobody." He said, getting up.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Don't worry bout it go sit with 'daddy.'" He said as he got down the bleachers and walked out.

"Whatever." I mumbled. I didn't even follow him, Im gonna focus on my son and his game.

As soon as he got in the game I started screaming. That's my baby.

"Can you keep it down? A woman is suppose to be seen not heard geez." The woman that was with Justin said.

"So why are you talking?" I asked as I laughed a little.

She scoffed and turned back around.

She was pretty, but I'm beautiful. So no competition. I didn't really care anyway.

I watched as Jared scored ANOTHER shot. *hair flip*

"WHOOOOOO! GO JAREDDDD!!" I screamed as I pointed at my shirt, which was his number, number 10.

He sent me a smile and waved. I smiled, I love him.

Kevin came back in and sat by me.

"Aww, you missed me?" I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"So much I brought you nachos." He said.

I cheesed and took them out his hand. "You the best."

"I know, I know." He smiled.

After another hour the game was over so all of us got up and I ran to Jared.

"Amazing game, as always." I said before I kissed all over his face.

"Maaaaa." He whined.

"Aww, are you embarrassed. My baby is embarrassed?" I said. "Cmon let's take a picture."

I handed Kevin my phone and he he just took thousands of pictures of me and Jared.

"Alright alright. Hey dad, Wayne Mr.K, Dylan, and Ms." He said.

"Hey." They said.

Some girl came up behind him. I noticed it was the girl that was at his job about a month ago. She was a cheerleader I could see that.

"Hey Jared." She smiled.

"Hey Av.... wait was yo name again?" He asked.

"Avi-"

"I'm just playing, hey avianna." He laughed a little.

"Great game." She told me.

"Thanks." He said.