d r a m a solved.

Jared P.O.V

After 10 minutes I got a text from Avianna.

Bae : I'm outside...
9:48

Time ta go off.

Me: Im comin.
9:50

I got up and grabbed a key.

"Ma I'm going outside for a little bit. I swear I'm not going to the mall I'm jus steppin outside." I said.

"Mhm, okay. Answer your phone when I call." She said.

"I will."

I left the room and took the elevator down to the lobby and quickly went outside. I spotted Avianna.

I quickly walked up and grabbed her arm, turning her around. it wasn't but a few people around and they was definitely about ta get a show.

"Oh. hey Jare-"

"Don't fuckin hey Jared me! Why the fuck was you with him?!"

"Befor-"

"Nah I asked a question ion wanna hear nun else but the damn answer! Tell me anything else but the damn answer and I'm walkin the fuck away!"

"My parents invited him. They really like him and they think he's the man for me."

"He the what for you?"

"The man."

"Ion wanna hear you callin him a man. Say bitch nigga. That fit him. Now rephrase that whole damn sentence."

She sighed. "Jared-"

"What? What?! Youn wanna hear me talking bad about him?! You wanna defend him don't you?! Well you can forget about me." I started to walk away.

"My parents really like him and they think he's the bitch nigga for me." She said.

I turned back around. "Now why the fuck you went to the mall with him? I thought you had a game."

"I did. I only played in 2 of them. He wanted to go to the mall and my mom told me go with him since I had the car."

"You need to tell yo fucking parents you talk to somebody else and you done moved on and shit! You not talkin to him no more. I don't give a fuck what they say eitha on god you not talkin to him nomore and I mean that shit. Matta fact, unlock yo damn phone right now and delete that fuckin number."

She aint wanna move fast enough to get her phone out so I grabbed her fucking bag and got the shit out myself and put it in her hand.

"I was gonna get it." She said, with a attitude.

"Well you wasn't movin fast enough. Unlock the phone." I said.

She slowly went over the buttons and put in the wrong code, she went over again and did the same damn thing.

"You don't even wanna fuckin delete the number cause you been talkin to him behind my back. That's what it is." I laughed a little to myself.

"That's not what it is. I just don't understand why I have to do all this when I know the number by heart."

"I want the damn number deleted. So delete it." I said.

"Why though? I mean like you said: I'm not even your girl. Why I gotta do all this? What other girls are you talking to?" She snapped.

"Oh so you got balls?" I laughed. "I aint talkin to no fucking body but you. I said ion date, I don't fuck with nobody but Wayne. Why the hell I'm talking to other girls and I know in talking to you? Why the fuck would I do that? Huh?! That's some hoe ass shit man." I snapped back.

"Give me this shit!" I grabbed her phone and tried to put the code in and kept getting it wrong so I threw it down on the grown and stomped it. A piece broke off.

"What the FUCK! You're calling me a hoe? For talking to my ex?"

"Nah, but if the shoe fits you can wear that
shit."

"I'm not your girrlll!! Why you goin the fuck off on me and I'm not even you-"

"Cause you was soon ta be my damn girl! I fucking liked you Avianna. A lot. Do you see your fuckin name in my phone when I send you screenshots of what other females say to me?! We laughed about shit like that together and you always said 'Thirsty ass girls think they can have what's mine.' And I believed you got damnit! I was yours so I thought you was mines. But apparently not!" I yelled.

"Damn man, did you understand that I don't date? This is exactly reasons why I don't. My last girl cheated on me with one of my closest friends so you think I wanted to go through that shit again??" I said. "I really like you Avianna, but you obviously want that bitch nigga."

"Jaded I didn't know all that and-"

"Bye Avianna." I said, I walked in the hotel and she followed behind me.

"Cmon Jared I'm sorry. I'll delete everything about him I promise!" She yelled.

I got on the elevator and she followed me. The doors closed and I pressed the 23 floor.

"Jared please I'm sorry. I really am. My parents wanted me to hang with him and I wanted to make them happy."

"So you jus immediately forgot about me when it come to your parents?"

"If your parents told you to go with your ex would you?"

"Man no! I like you. I wouldn't wanna date no other girl but you!" I yelled.

"Okay, so you don't wanna make your parents happy?"

"You asking some dumbass questions. My parents should wanna make me happy. They ain't finna put me in no relationship ion wanna be in! And you was ina abusive ass relationship what the fuck? You must like that hitting on girls shit. That's why yo face be so caked with makeup?" I snapped.

"You owe me a phone." She mumbled. The elevator stopped and I got out.

"Like hell I do, tell that bitch nigga buy you one."

She pressed the button to close the elevator.
"So you closing the door in my face?!" I stepped through.

"Jared get out my face, you don't wanna talk. Like you said I want Derrick so leave me the fuck alone. You can delete my number and all that." I said.

"I'm good. I still wanna talk to you. Hell yeah ima be petty and act like ion want you but I damn shole do!" I said. "You not talkin to Derrick no more I mean that shit."

"I'm sorry for talking to him behind your back." She mumbled.

I pulled her I to a hug. "I'm not sorry but I accept yours."

"Oh wow." She smiled for like a second then it disappeared. "Such a crybaby."

"Yeah I am, you mines and you better remember that." I said before I kissed her.