all is fair.

Celeste P.O.V

After taking Jared and them to school I stopped by Justin's job. I got out and signed it and crap then went to his office and walked on in.

"You got 10 seconds then I'm calling security." He mumbled. "I'm with a patient right now."

"Can we not talk about this in front of your client then?" I asked.

He sighed then stepped in the hall and I followed behind him. "8...7-"

"I just wanna tell you I'm sorry Justin. I was just really mad." I said.

"Done?" He sighed.

"Justin please don't act like this. I'm so sorry. " He said.

"I'm sorry I met you. I was so dumb when I was a kid. I really fucking hate you and I mean that. Now leave or I'll tell security to come get you." He said.

I wiped a tear from my eyes then left and went to work.

I walked into my office and sat down. "You're fired. Get out my face."

"For what????" Martha asked.

"My beautiful bed? Really?"

"Whatever, I don't care. It was good too." She smiled as she left.

Jared P.O.V

"Since she wanna be dumb ass she can walk herself to class." I mumbled.

"Jared I don't care. Gone somewhere and leave me alone. No one asked you to walk me to class."

"Don't make me embarrass you in front of yo lil friends Dylan." I said.

"Whatever, bye jared." She said before leaving.

"Your sister just a bitch."

"Don't talk about my fucking sister man." I said.

"Aye man, it's true. she i-"

I don't even let him finish, I hit him straight in his shit. I was beating his ass till a security gaurd came and pulled me off him, then my nigga Wayne took over and beat his ass till another security guard came and got him. we both went to the office and they put us in the chairs.

Sad thing was that my mom came up to the school. She beat the shit outta both of us. Then we hadda go home.

"Can't fucking believe you two!! Why the hell were you fighting?" She asked.

"This boy called Dylan a b word. You know I don't let boys or girls talk about her. that's my little sister ma, I was suppose to just stand there?" I said.

"No, but you don't need to be fighting." She said. "I need to go back to work so cleanup my house and do your schoolwork." She snapped.

"Yes maam, but the house already clean." Wayne said.

"Make it cleaner."she said before leaving.

"Can't believe this shit, it ain't my fault he said that. He needa watch his mouth." I said.

We spent hours recleaning and just chill in.
"Wanna go somewhere?" Wayne asked.

"So ma can beat our asses again?" I said.

"Let's just go get some food or something."

"Well ma did needa go grocery shopping we can just go for her. She can't be mad. I'll go get the list and her credit card. Its upstairs." I did as I said then got the keys and we left to the store.

"We needa get ready for work though, we both gotta go in at 3:00 It's 1:45."

"Damnit." i didnt go to the store. We quickly went home and took our showers and got in our work clothes and went up to the school to pick up I worked at Chick-Fil-A and he worked at chipotle. We were like 10 minutes away from each other.