#pb2015

I stood where i was as the cop car pulled in front of us. I watched as the white cop got out and walked up to us.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"No sir it ain't a problem. She jus said she felt sick so i pulled over, ain't that right baby?" I asked, pulling avianna into my arms.

She nodded and coughed a little. .

"Is she pregnant?" He asked.

"No, she jus said she felt kinda sick." I answered.

"License and registration." He said, walking over to the car. I followed behind him and got the registration out the glovebox then pulled my license out of my wallet and handed it to him.

He looked over it then handed it back.

"Mm, so where ya headed?" He asked.

"Taking her to a friends house, then home."

"Its almost 12, its kinda late. Bend over on your hood."

"May i ask why?" Avianna said.

"No talk back young lady. Im doing a search, now bend over."

"You have to have a warrant in order to do a search officer." She replied.

"Didn't i say no talk back? Bend the fuck over." He said sternly.

We both went and leaned over on the hood. First he searched me. He ain find nothin. Then he searched Avianna. I watched as he touched all over her body.

"Its clear she aint got nothing on her, you dont have to feel all over her like that officer." I said. "Thats inappropriate."

"You got a problem with me doing that?"

"Yes i do."

"What you gonna do?" He smiled as he pulled out his gun.

"Why you need a gun for? Ion got no weapons."

He shrugged.

"Im sorry officer. But we don't want any problems, we just wanna go home." Avianna said.

"Shut up. Boy, come here."

"My name ain't boy."

"Come here." He repeated.

"For what?"

"Cause i fuckin said so. You still wanna ask?"

"Yea, i do."

"Well we can take it to the office." He grabbed his handcuffs and grabbed me trying to put the handcuffs on me.

"Stop resisting!" He yelled.

I aint resisting and he know im not. It was him trying to rush so fast that he couldn't even put em on.

"Stop resisting!" He yells again.

"I ain't resisting."

Avianna P.O.V

The cop, in a flash, slammed him on the ground and before he tried to up he got tazed.

"Why the hell did you taze him?!" I yelled.

"Stand back!" He screamed.

As i backed up I seen Jared trying to get up but as soon as he moved the officer grabbed his baton and started beating him with it.

"STOP!" I screamed.

hour later...

I helped Jared into the hotel, then we went into the kitchen. I quickly got a rag and cleaned his face. Then i got some stuff out of my bag and helped him clean up the small scratches he had. it wasn't really noticeable. I ran a hot bath and he got into that for a while. After he did i took a shower than went to my bed and went to sleep.

I seen Jared walking and i was about to get up but he fell in my bed.

"Are you okay??" I asked, trying to help him up.

He nodded. "I just wanna sleep in here. with you."

"Ohh.. okay then." I said, smiling to myself. It was pitch dark so thats good.

"Thankyou Avianna..... for helping me." He said as i felt him kiss me.

Im smiling so hard im so glad he can't see me. "Mhm."

Then we went to sleep.

The next morning..

I got up and woke Jared up. We both have work at 10 and its 8.

"I can drive if you want me to." I said.

He nodded. "Keys on the dresser."

I grabbed them and he got his stuff while i got mine and we went to the car.

"You going to work right?" I asked.

"Yea, why you ask?"

"Just checking, you seem gloomy."

"I got my ass whooped by a cop and couldn't do nothin about it or i was gone get killed. Im suppose to be happy?" He snapped.

"Sorry for speaking."

"Im sorry Avianna im just kinda mad because i wanted to beat the shit outta him without being on the news. It want fair at all. He ain't even have a warrant. He could've kept driving."

"Just try and let it go." I said.

"Let it go? Let it fucking go?? That's easy for you to do cause you ain't do shit but stand and watch."

"You're acting like i didnt try to stop him or i didn't help you afterwards. I did something."

"Barely." He said.

"Okay Jared. Where are you going, home right?" I asked, letting it go.

"Yea, away from here where you let the cop beat me."

I put his address in my GPS and drove him home.

We got out and i handed him his keys then got out and started walking to my house.

"Whea you goin?" He asked.

"Home."

"You'n wanna ride?"

"No thankyou." I mumbled as i kept walking.

"Cmon I can take you home." He said, starting to follow me down the street.

"I don't need one."

"You finna walk that long ass walk?"

I nodded.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Don't keep walkin when im talkin to you. Now come get in and lemme take you home. Im sorry if you felt like i was tryna snap on you earlier but i wasn't." He gave me a hug and we went into the car.

He quickly dropped me home. "I'll be back in 45 minutes."

I nodded and got out.