bad news.

Justin P.O.V

3:45am..

I was at the house sleep AF with Dylan. But my phone kept ringing and ringing. I got up mad as hell and answered the phone.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Sorry to wake you sir, but this is the Massachusetts General hospital, i was given this number to let you know about Ms.Banks? Are you familiar with her?Celeste?" She asked.

"Yea im familiar with her." I said, sittin up.

"Okay, so she was in an accident earlier on the east highway. She clashed with another car, doing almost 90. She didn't have her seatbelt on, so she crashed thru the window. Things aren't really looking to well right now for her." She explained.

I sat there... this was really bout Celeste? My Celeste?

"What hospital you say she at?"

"Massachusetts General Hospital."

"Im comin right na." I quickly got up and put on some quick clothes and rushed to the hospital.

As soon as I got there I asked for her. I got up and went to the room. She looked like she was sleep. I sat next to her.

"She's been like that ever since she got here." The doctor said walking in.

I ain't reply.

"She had a lot of injuries, mostly in her right side. We don't know-"

"Can you leave please?" I asked.

"Im jus doing my job sir." He said.

"I understand. Can you leave please?" I asked again.

"Alright, alright." He got up and left the room.

"What was you mad for?" I asked, knowin she want gone reply.

Guess i just gotta sit here then.

Jared P.O.V

2pm

I was sittin on the phone with Avianna.

I don't know why.

"So are you coming?"

"No Avianna."

"Why?"

"Cause man, you done did me wrong too many damn times. Im done man." I said.

"No you're not Jared. So just come over."

I ain't reply.

"Please Jared? Please." She said again.

I sighed. "Alright Avianna, I'll be there."

"Thankyou, meet me at my house." She hung up.

"You're stupid. She's just gonna keep playing you and playing you." Dylan said, standing in my doorway.

"Why is you in here?" I asked.

"Looking for Daddy."

"Call him."

"He left his phone."

"Well, whatchu want me to do?"

"Mommy's gone too." She said.

"Call her."

"Calling isn't going to do anything. You need to get up and take action instead of worrying about dumb ole Avianna. You have to let people go someday." She snapped.

"Dylan jus cause you broke up with yo boyfrien dont mean i got to leave my girlfrien."

"You don't have to bring him up. Avianna hurts you Jared. I hate that, i just want you to be happy." She said.

"I am happy." I said.

"Whatever. Can we go find our parents?"

"They probably fine." I said.

She grabbed my keys off the dresser.

"Dylan gimme the keys man." I said

"No. You can sit here and wait for a phone call. But im leaving." She slid on her shoes and left my room. I quickly got up and slid on mines then went and snatched the keys from her.

"Go to yo damn room or sum man."

"Get out of my face." She said, pushin me.

"I ain got no problem beatin yo ass and you know that." I said.

She stared at the ground rollin her eyes.

"Thats what i thought. Now cmon man dang." I went out to the car and turned the heat on. She got in and put her seatbelt.

"I suppose you want food and allat too huh?"

"Yes."

"Alright man, i gotchu."

Avianna P.O.V (mmhhhhmmm)

"I love you baby." I smiled at him, kissing all over his face. He makes me so happy.

"I love you too ma." He smiled.

"When are we leaving?" I asked, we were suppose to be going out to breakfast.

"If you ready na we can go."

I got up and put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and bag. Me and Derrick was back and together now. ☺☺☺☺☺

Jared P.O.V

After we looked around a little she wanted to go to Denny's, so i went there. Pullin in i seen a car that looked real familiar.

Dylan had went inside already. But this car.. I had just shook it off and got out. Then they got out. I quickly walked up, mad as fuck.

"You serious? this why you want pickin up or nothin?" I snapped.

"Im with Derrick now Jared." She said.

"Man what about me?!! I fuckin waited foreva for yo ass, i did all you wanted me too Avianna and i neva switched up!!"

"Aye m-." Derrick couldn't even finish cause i straight knocked his ass out. 

"What's wrong with you!!" Avianna yelled, slapping me.

This thot. I pushed her hard as hell into the wall. "Don't fuckin touch me, cause you did me dirty as hell Avianna. I swear i wanna beat yo fuckin ass right now man i SWEAR! dirty ass bitch." I yelled.

"Fuck you!"

"No fuck you! Bitch i was the best man i could ever be for yo ass, i protected you and made sure you was straight! Always went out my way for yo ass no matter how may times you did me wrong! And you go and get with the same nigga that broke yo ass! You a got damn stupid ass hoe. Im done with yo bitch ass man." I said.

"Why are you calling me out of my name?" She cried.

"Because you deserve it! You a bitch, hoe, slut, cunt, every fuckin thing!"

"You're hurting my feelings Jared." She said, crying.

"I don't give a fuck! Fuck yo feelings, fuck everybody's feelings! I dont give a fuck nomore! I hate you man." I snapped.

I went inside and got Dylan. "Cmon we ain't eating eating here, les go."

She got up and followed me outside where Avianna was trying to get Derrick up.

"Is everything okay?" Dylan asked.

"No! Your crazyass brother almost killed my boyfriend!"

Dylan shook her head and put her in the passenger seat then got in.

"You okay?", She asked.

I gave her 40 and told her go where she wanna get her food.

Her phone lit up and she looked at it.

"Oh my God mom's in the hospital we gotta go up there.",