tbt- truth be told.

Dylan P.O.V

He went up to the front desk.

"Im looking for Jared Banks."

"Okay, he checked in about 7 hours ago. He's currently in surgery... so we can't let anyone back there. You must be his father or brother. You're gonna have to wait here till he goes out of recovery. Please just sit here and wait. Everyone always likes to yell for the room number." She said.

"Im his daddy, and i will." He mumbled, he grabbed my hand and we went and sat down. I laid on him till I fell asleep.

5 hours later, Justin P.O.V

"Me and mommy gonna go first, only 2 people can be in the room at a time." I told Dylan and Wayne.

They nodded and me and Celeste went to the room the doctor escorted me in. We walked in and shut the door. As soon as Celeste saw him she started beating his ass.

I grabbed her as he covered his face. "Can he recova first?!"

"He knows better!" She yelled. "He's selling drugs, never coming back on curfew, he even got fired for putting his hands on a female, which was his manager!"

"He got shot and jumped, im sure he already in enough pain Celeste." I snapped, sitting her on the couch.

"Jared, you in some deep shit when we get home."

He nodded and continued to watch TV. I switched it off.

He put the remote on the counter and pulled the covers over his face.

I pulled em off.

He sighed loudly. "Why is yall messing with me! Im already in deep trouble when I get home, im fired, I got jumped and they took everything but my wallet and car, ion got no friends but Wayne, i been shot bout every where. Damn, im already in enough pain in you couldn't tell." He wiped his face as I heard sniffles.

"Man the fuck up." I said.

"Can yall just leave and bring Wayne in."

"Gladly." Celeste said as she walked out and slammed the door. And I went out behind her.

"He wanna see you." I said to Wayne.

He nodded and walked down the hall into his room and shut the door.

Jared gone learn, I promise you dat.

Jared P.O.V

"They get on my fucking nerves with dat shit." I snapped. "Alotta shit done happen and dey can't spare me a damn mouthful? god damnit, I get what I did was wrong, but you ain't gotta beat my ass while I'm already in a hospital hurt as fuck." I snapped.

"Yeah, I feel you man." Wayne said, nodding.

"I can't wait till ima senior so I can get out that damn house."

"Goin straight ta Duke." He nodded.

"Hell yeah, anything to get away from them. Where Dylan?"

"She out there, want me ta get her?"

I nodded and he quickly went out and got her.

2 weeks later..

I'm sitting here on the couch watching TV. Im so damn bored man. I got my car and my game systems and every other fun thing I had taken. They literally left me with nun to do but watch TV and eat. And I can barely move around cause I got these crutches. I got shot in my left leg so it's not stable right now.

Everybody gone. Wayne at school, ma and pops at work, Dylan helping this old lady out. After a few hours of being bored I heard somebody knocking at the door. I grabbed my crutches and struggled to stand myself up. When I did, I hopped on my right leg, almost to the door as they repeatedly knocked.

"Hol on!!" I yelled, a few minutes from the for. I went down the hall and went to the door and opened it.

"Oh damn.." I mumbled. "Didn't know you was gone be here."

"I bought you some food, take your medicine. I have to go." Avianna fine ass said.

"Thanks." I said, trying to grab the food with my left hand but ended up fallin.

Avianna tried to help me up.

"I got it, I got it!" I said, trying to pull myself up with my right leg.

"In just trying to help you." She said, laughing a little.

"Ion like people doin it for me." I mumbled, standing up. "Im not hungry no more."

"I didn't drive over here for nothing." She said, smiling.

"So whatchu drove over here for? Youn give a fuck about me. You ain't even hit me up after we broke up or came to the hospital to see me. So why you came?"

"Wayne asked me to bring you food and make you take your medicine. But if you don't want my help that's fine. And you haven't been answering my calls or texts, so fuck you too." She snapped, her phone lit up and I seen Derrick name flash across the screen.

That's my cue. "Im not tryna argue. Thanks for the food I appreciate it Avianna but it looks like you finna go do sum anyway."

"Jared if you need company I can stay."

"It's fine, ion feel like associating. I can wait till Wayne get outta school."

"But that's not gon-" She picked up her phone and turned around.

"Yes?.... I'll be there in about 2 hours.... im doing something right now..... for my friend.... yes, it's a girl.... I know..... okay... okay, I'll be there. I won't miss it, I promise.... I know Derrick, I will. be. there!.... sorry... I love you too, bye." She threw her phone in her purse and turned around.

"You was sayin?" I asked.

"Im staying for a while."

"You really finna sit in here with yo ex after you just got off the phone wid yo boyfriend?"

"Well when you put it that way...." She trailed off.

"Mhm, so you finna leave?"

She shook her head and came inside, shutting the door behind her.

"Let's go to the living room." She smiled, walked ahead of me.

Devin in mm.