Map

I ran over to the kid and asked him if he was OK, then I ran over to Keira.

"Did you happen to see a shadow shaped like a man shoot darkness out of his hands?" I asked.

Keira was just staring at the millions of black shards that used to be a cow.

"Hellooooo? Anyone home?" I said, waving my hand in front of her face.  She flinched and then swung her head around to look at me.

"Yeah."  she said. 

I walked over and asked Brad and Tiff.

"Did you just see-"

"Yeah."  they replied.

Max said the same thing.  I walked over to the black shards and picked one up.  As soon as I touched it, it dissolved into a wisp of dark smoke.  That cow was crazy.  It had tried to kill that kid, and had almost succeeded.  And from what I remember, the latest update didn't have mad cows.  Mad cows.  Those words triggered something in my mind.  I knew them from somewhere, I just couldn't remember what they meant.  Suddenly, something just clicked in my mind.  Mad cows.  Herobrine.  Mad cows made by Herobrine.

I walked into my house and double-slammed the door.  In the base,  we picked up where we left off.

"Um...  I don't know how to put this into words. Oh, I know.  WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!"  Tiff yelled.

"A mad cow made by Herobrine."  I said.

"Don't you think your'e jumping to conclusions?  Once again, there is no such thing as Herobrine." said Brad, but one look at his face and you could tell he knew that it really was Herobrine.  Everyone else had the same look. It was a desperate what-do-we-do-we-are-all-going-to-die kind of look.  And I didn't like it one bit.

"We need to find his base." I said

'WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY!" yelled Tiff and Keira.  "He will kill us!"

"We need to find him! We need to put an end to this.  Besides, we probably should map out the island."  I said.

"Still, he will KILL US!" said the girls.

"Come on, back me up, Brad!" I said desperately.  I looked at him, but he looked away.

"We are not going," said Keira, " and that is final!  We don't know what's out-"

"STOP BEING WIMPS!  WE NEED TO FIND HEROBRINE AND WE NEED TO MAP THE ISLAND!  JUST TAG ALONG! DO YOU WANT TO FIND A WAY OFF THIS ISLAND?  WELL MAYBE 'HE' KNOWS HOW TO GET OFF THIS ROCK!"  yelled Max. 

His tone startled me.  That was the first time I had ever heard him yell like that.  Everybody looked surprised too.

"Fine, I guess we should go."  said Tiff.

"Yeah. Lets make a map and go explore." said Brad.

So we did.  I made the map, and we met in the square.

I whistled to get everyone's attention.  "We are going to go explore the island.  While we are gone, we need someone in charge." I said.  I turned to Tiff.  "Any suggestions?" I whispered to her.

"Yeah, that kid with the yellow shirt.  He ran into most of the houses when we first got here to retrieve the kid in it before they blew up.  He also helped get most of the water when the village went up in flames." said Tiff.

"OK.  You in the yellow, you are in charge.  We will be back in a few days. See ya!" I said.

We walked out of the camp, the sun setting behind us.