The War Part 2

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw Tiff standing there, teary eyed and looking at the floor. Then she noticed that I was moving and moaning.

"Hey everybody, HE'S AWAKE!" She yelled.

People from camp flooded into what seemed to be a small tent.. Brad, Keira, Max, yellow shirt, and the rest. But I only counted 16.

"Where are the other three?" I asked, which came out like a harsh whisper.

Everyone's gaze dropped to the floor. A few started crying.

"Oh." I said.

"Herobrine's forces overpowered them. He is getting stronger by the day, and is gaining more and more forces." Said Brad.

"How is he getting more forces?" I asked.

"Mob spawners. Somewhere in his castle, but we can't get in to it." He replied.

"C-c-castle?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, he set it up right in camp. He knocked down our houses and built a castle right on top of them.

"Did you guys salvage anything?"

"Four diamond swords, a few gold swords, a lot of iron things, and some wooden and leather stuff. Luckily, we have iron armor for everyone. Except you, sadly."

I noticed the pain in my legs was gone, replaced by a tingling feeling. I also felt that right above my left armpit. And everywhere else on my body.

"Don't worry about my stuff, I can get something else. But how come my legs don't hurt anymore? And why do many parts of my body feel tingly like my legs?"

"You don't know what happened to your shoulder?"

"No, I must've passed out before that."

"Well, a Skelton walked up and shot the living crap out of you, dude. We are all surprised you are still alive."

"How am I still alive?"

"Healing potions."

"I thought we didn't have a brewing stand?"

"Dude, you've been gone for quite a while.

"How long?"

It could only be a few days at maximum, I thought.

I was wrong.

"It's been six months, Mark."