Mining Part 2

We stumbled toward a small opening in the wall of the pit. We all climbed through into a small tunnel leading down as far as I could see. Tiff held out a torch, and it lit up with light us having to place it.

"Cool." Tiff admired the torch, which wasn't burning down toward her fingers at all.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked, pointing at bread boy.

"Brad. You're Mark, right?" He said.

"Yes, I'm Mark."

"Good. Now what's your name?" pointing toward the kid that hadn't talked yet, or even done anything to show that he was even alive.

"Max." he mumbled.

"Ok. Now let's just make sure we don't fall in any hoOOO!" I yelled, hoping that someone would catch me as I fell. No one did. I kept falling, sure that I would die at any moment, when I caught a glimpse of a waterfall next to me. I leaned toward it, and I slowly inched in its direction. Just as My fingers touched the waterfall, I slammed face first into the stone ground of the cave.

At least, it felt like stone. I sank into the liquid and then pushed up off the bottom, when I broke the surface,I realized that I landed in water.

"It's safe!" I called out. One after another, they jumped down. Without another word, we head off toward a tunnel in the side of the wall.

When we got to the bottom of the tunnel, we found a ginormous room with lava pits and all the ores you could ever imagine. There was iron, coal, lapis, red stone, gold, and emeralds.

And diamonds.