Clubhouse

I was roughly shook till I woke up. Tiff was sitting on my bed next to me, with a look of concern on her face. 'You were screaming" she said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I was falling, and there was a voice, and these two glowing rectangles, and it was cold and dark, and-" That was all I could blurt out before Tif interupted me.

"You had it to?" she said.

"Had what?"

"The dream"

"You had it to?"

"A few of us did."

"Who's 'a few of us'?" I asked. Tiff got up and stood to the side. Standing behind her was Max and Brad. "Why us?" I asked.

"Maybe we're special." said Tiff.

"So do you think we are meant to be, like, leaders or something?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we probably need to do something. A few kids having the same dream at the same time isn't a coincidence." said Tiff.

"Well, at least none of us are anoying. I mean, can you imagine how horrible it would be if Keira had the dream too?" said Brad. At that exact moment, the door flew open and Keira ran in.

"OMG I JUST HAD THE WORST NIGHTMARE! I WAS LIKE FALLING AND IT WAS DARK AND COLD AND THERE WAS THIS VOICE AND THESE GLOWING SHAPES AND BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!" She screamed.

I turned and faced Brad. His face was a mixture of suprise and dissapoinment. "Wait to jinx us, Brad." I said.

"HELLO! DID YOU HERE ME! I SAID I JUST HAD A SCARY DREAM!" She yelled.

I looked at her, sighed, and said "Welcome to the club."

"What do you mean?" she said.

"I mean we all just had that scary dream, and we think it means that we are special."

"SPECIAL!" she screamed. "SPECIAL? I JUST GOT TOLD BY A SCARY VOICE THAT I WAS GOING TO DIE!"

"Who cares. If anything tries to kill me, I'll kill it first." said Brad.

"What do you think we should do?" I asked.

"Lets build a clubhouse!" said Keira.

"A clubhouse?" spat Brad. "A CLUBHOUSE! This is serious buisness!"

"No, you don't get it. We could use it as a secret base to discuss important matters, make plans, and hone our fightining skills. If what that voice said was true, we are all going to need to learn how to really fight!" yelled Keira.

"Good idea!" I said.

"Well, let's get started!" said Tiff. So we started. It took us all day to build. First, we dug a hole under the town square, without anyone noticing. Then we cleared out a huge space. We also put a 1-block wide holes in the bathrooms of each of our houses, with ladders leading down into our hideout. We then put in decoration, like flowers and a clock. We put in a furnace, a crafting table, and a private chest for each of us. We made a long coinference table in the middle, with chairs at the head and on the sides. We also found a block of ice in one of our walls. We didn't give it a second thought, as our perspective of what was weird had diminished after we got sucked into a video game. I was about to break it when Tif told me to stop. She said we could use it as a refrigerator , which was a good idea. In the end it became a small little room with a block of ice in the floor, with half slabs of wood hanging off the walls to put food on. We added some torches to our base, and then we changed the stone walls, roofs, and floors into wooden walls, roosf, and floors. Brad also suggested adding beds, just in case it wasn't safe to stay on the surface and we had to camp out down here for a little while.

When we were done, we walked slowly through the whole thing, amazed at how awesome it had turned out. After admiring it for about 20 minutes, we all climbed back up into our houses and into the main square.