Morning

I blinked in the harsh light. The sun was square. That new info nearly killed the last of my hope. The square sun meant that we weren't on earth. We were hopelessly lost on a crazy planet with monsters that want to kill us and no food or water. And yet everyone, including me, cheered. We had made it through our first night.

I looked down the hill. There was a zombie down on the beach. Soon, everyone was looking at it. We all stood there for what seemed like forever. I could feel the anticipation in the air, and inside of me, too. Suddenly, the zombie burst into flames. We all cheered again.

I walked to Tiff and asked, "Do you know what Minecraft is?"

She sighed. "Yes, I used to play it quite a bit at my house. And I'm pretty sure your stupid theory is correct."

"Yeah, me too."

After about 30 minutes of basking in the sunlight, we realized we were wasting daylight. We resumed the jobs we had been doing at night. Finally, the builders finished the roof and the floor, and they even put a door, a crafting table, and a furnace(they went down the hill a little and found a patch of exposed stone, since some people didn't get enough stone! 'ahem ahem miners').

All we needed was torches. My plank of wood finally went out, so all we had was sunlight. The miners had not returned yet, so we had no coal whatsoever. About an hour before noon, they returned. Everybody gathered around them to see what they found. They looked tired and defeated. They were limping, bleeding, and looked like they had just made a big mistake in chemistry class. The miners emptied their pockets, and a lot of stone and 3 pieces of coal fell out. 4 iron ore came out of one boys bag.

"Where did you get that bag?" I asked.

"Keira made it for me." He pointed at a girl, one of the crafters, I think. She had long, blond hair and deep, green eyes. She would have been pretty if she hadn't been giving me a death stare.

"Ok. Now, what did you guys do that made you get almost nothing?" I asked, a little irritated.

"We found a cave and went inside. We had about 40 coal an a lot of iron, when a creeper came and blew us up. We barely survived, and only managed to hold onto a few things. We got lost and couldn't find you guys, but then we heard people yelling and cheering, and we ran in that direction. And here we are now.

I sighed. "Ok. Now everybody, I would like to set up another mining trip."