I was cut off when Liam pulled out a velvet box, causing a gasp to escape my lips.

It was a beautiful gold necklace with a small heart, on the back was the date we met engraved.

"I love it." I whispered, more tears falling from my eyes, "Can you put it on for me please?" I asked, handing him back the necklace and holding up my hair so he could do it up.

Once he had done up the necklace I lightly placed my hand over it, smiling at the thought of always having a part of Liam with me.

----

"I can guarantee that he misses you as much as you miss him" Stiles announced, causing me to stop fiddling with my necklace.

I looked up at him and forced a sad smile. We were sitting back in the station after our failed escape attempt and all I could think about was Liam.

"I haven't see two kids as in love as you and Liam are since Scott and Allison." he added, giving me a approving look.

"What about you and Malia?" I asked, remembering the two when they were a couple.

Stiles just shook his head, "it wasn't the same."

After a brief moment of silence I spoke again, "She loves you, y'know, Lydia I mean."

Stiles looked down at his feet and shook his head, "I have loved that girl since the 3rd grade and it always seemed like it was going nowhere, but now something is different."

"She has always loved you Stiles, trust me."

We both fell into our thoughts, "I just wish there was a way we could talk to them, let them know we are okay." I sighed, slumping back in my seat, "Instead we're just going to rot away in this place."

Moment after I said that an announcement went over the intercom announcing all of the stops that were cancelled, which was essentially all of them.

Stiles who was slumped in his seat as well suddenly shot up, "That's it!" he almost yelled, jumping to his feet and grabbing a hold of my arm, pulling me with him.

I followed behind him as he walked across the station, his eyes following a cluster of wires on the ceiling. We came to a stop in front of Peter who was leaning against one of the pillars with his signature smug look on his face.

"Intercom." Stiles announced.

"Maybe radio?" Peter added.

"We have to get in there." Stiles said, his eyes locked on a door to some sort of technical room.

"Okay, what am I missing?" I asked looking between the two men.

-----

"Your theory is insane." Peter said to Stiles as he paced around the room.

We had finally made it into the technical room and Stiles had explained to me his train of thought. If we could somehow override the intercom system we could try and make contact with the rest of the pack in Beacon Hills. It would be difficult, but I had faith that Stiles could pull it off.

"It's better than nothing." I defended, sending Peter a glare.

Peter gave me a sideways glance before continuing, "Magnetic disturbances and a few pixelated photos does not mean that you can use a hand radio to communicate across a supernatural barrier. Ghost Riders can't be seen, heard or remembered. You really think they're going to leave a gadget laying around that you two can used to call your friends?" He asked while reaching up to turn some sort of dial which in result sent a loud squealing throughout the room, causing all of us to clamp of hands over our ears.

"Turn it off!" I yelled, cringing at the loud frequency.

"Sorry, sorry." Peter grumbled as he shut off the dial, causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

Stiles continued to work beside me, causing me to watch him intently, "Do you really think you can do this?" I asked, resting my chin on my hands as I observed him.

"Yeah, I really think I can."

um ok but how cute is liam with the whole dinner date thing!!! and how cute is it that syd always has a piece of liam with her, even in the other dimension. i seriously love their relationship and love writing about it lol.

and it looks like stiles and syd (and peter) are getting closer to making some contact with the rest of the pack yay!!

let me know what you guys thought of this chapter, love you all!

-maddy xoxo

ps. whoever made these manips on tumblr, thank u i love u