He took a bite out of the honey bun and left half of it sticking out. He not slick. I bite the other half and kissed him, which is exactly what he wanted. I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck while he just sat there. "Really happy." he said taking another bite of the honey bun. "I bet you are ugly." I laughed as I kept kissing him. "But you keep kissing this ugly guy though." he said as I laughed. "Shut up." I said to him. "How we bout we see who shuts up." he said with his eyebrow raised. "I'm tired. "I'll wake you up then." he said finishing his honey bun before carrying me back to my room. 

The Next Day.  

  I won. Had that nigga lost for words. "Stop lying. It was a draw." he said as I laughed. He's right though. We both tired each other out. I didn't even feel like getting up and he knew that shit because he wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you." I said to him. "For what?" he said confused. "Nothing. Never mind." I said as I just laid there. "There's so much more I have to show so don't thank me just yet baby." he said as he kissed my neck. He play too much. I just smiled after that, literally did not have anything to say to him. We laid up just watching TV and talking about random things. This is actually comfortable. 

  Out of nowhere, my phone started ringing. He instantly started blocking me. "Move. Lemme answer the phone." I said laughing. "Nooo" he said moving. "You're so childish." I said sitting up. "More like selfish but you love that shit." he said as I did not disagree. I definitely love that shit. So damn much. "Here." he said handing me the phone. I looked and saw that I had a missed call from Alexis. "Hello how can I help you?" I said as she answered the phone. "What you doing tonight?" she asked me. "Me" Derrick mouthed as I laughed. This is why I love him. 

  "Nothing why wassup?" I said as he cuddled up next to me. "You wanna step out with me tonight?" she said as I felt him kissing me. "Sure where we going?" I moaned as he kept going. He's trying to convince me to stay. "Ight gimme a few minutes." I said as I hung up the phone. "Could've just chilled with me lil baby." he said. God damn that tone he just used. "Come on get dressed. We could use a little social gathering anyway. 

A Few Minutes Later   

  We were driving to the bar and it's clear Derrick was not feeling this at all. He was blowing his breath and all that. "Do it again and I swear to god I will pull this car over. Swear. To. God" I said as I said as I looked at him when we stopped at the red light. He didn't say anything but played on his phone. Man. I finally pulled up to the the little bar and parked the car. "I promise I'll make it up to you. Be nice." I said as I kissed him. He didn't say anything but went back to his phone. I'm trying so hard not to snap on him. I walked out to the car and into the bar. 

  "You made it." Alexis said as I hugged her. "Yeah I in need of fun right now. Wassup James" I said to her and her boyfriend. "Hey Derrick." she said to him. I forgot all about him. "You drinking?" she asked me. "Nah, I'm DD so.....yeah." I said as she nodded her head. We went to the bar as I grabbed a mountain dew while she got her drink. I didn't see Derrick anywhere. If he left I swear to God. "Lets dance." she said as she as she downed her drink and pulled me to the dance floor. Money Problems by Bryson Tiller was playing as everyone got hype. I love this. 

  "Money money power, I need checks in every week. For seasons nigga, I need breakfast in my sleep.   Niggas don't make money when they disrespecting me. You would think they got a check, the way they checking for me, no" I rapped with Bryson. This song is fire.  The second half of the song. The song then switched up to the second half of the song. "The flow way when I'm sauced up." He rapped. Aye! I felted hands around my waist and continued to dance. "You a bomb ass dancer babe." he said in my ear. "Thank you so much." I smiled as I continued to dance. When the song ended, I looked up to see a shocked Alexis.