Epilogue

Nuary's Note: Ito na pinakaaabangan niyo hahaha. Maraming nag-comment sa epilogue sa kabila, I mean sa book 2 ng EB kung bakit namatay si Summer and such, now this is my answer.

Summer, from the very start of the story, was already dead. Marami pa rin sigurong naguguluhan kung bakit ganito at ganyan ang nangyari.

Basta, here's the EPILOGUE. The last chapter. Huhu. Kalungkot.

Read the note at the end of the chapter. Malay mo masagot ko ang mga katanungan niyo.

***

Epilogue

Wynd's Point of View

I felt a movement at my back. So I turned around and encircled my arm at it before slowly opening my eyes.

And here is the reason why do I have a great view every morning and every time I wake up from a good sleep since then.

She's been here, besides me, since the one of my happiest day of my life happened.

I caress her right cheek then I heard a puppy like whine from her. And it made me chuckled.

When my chuckle subsided, the wide smile on my lips remain. As if it was plastered there for a long time and it can't be erased anymore.

Empress Butterfly, the woman whom I vented my anger when I learned that the woman who killed my brother was still alive. Whom I hurt when we fought, without knowing that she's the love of my life. No wonder that time, when I saw her eyes, I was really skeptical to end the fight and to go near her again.

That time, my mind kept on telling me that, I should stop. It's already enough. I was really worried when she got kidnapped. But I shrugged it off. Because why would I am concerned to someone like her? Who killed my brother without having a second thought?

Raymond, an adopted brother of mine, but I never treated him like an adopted family member. I grew up in his care, so we were really close.

I had a bad dream before the day of his flight to Korea (since that time, we were having a vacation on Japan). So, that night, when he went out I followed him.

I knew that he was a gangster. So, I was not really surprised when he went to a secluded place, an underground place. I was watching them from the dark corner of the seats.

But even if it was a little dark that time, I saw how he looked at the lady besides her. It has a hint of sadness and also love.

When he kissed her, I already knew that she was her girlfriend.

When the happenings were already out of the hand, I saw my hyung running towards the exit. But I got worried when I saw the blood on his side.

I followed him and he stopped. I kneeled in front of him when he fell on the cold floor while clutching his fresh wound.

"Wynd?! Wha... what are you doing here?" He asked, obviously shocked to see me.

"No. It's not time for me to ask what are you doing here." He whispered but enough for me to hear it.

He held my arm with his free arm.

"Tell Mom and Dad that I'm really sorry. So-rry... for leaving earlier than expected. And also, it's no ones fault, Wynd. It... It's me. It's... my... fault. If I just had... enough to fight... then this wouldn't ha-happened. I... became... coward. If the... right time... would come. Fight them. That's... the thing... I should have... done. Ichiro... don't trust a-anyone with... a blood... of an I-Ichiro. Pro... promise me, bro." My tears kept on flowing while watching him helplessly.