Chapter 24: Trigger

Chapter 24: Trigger

Third Person's Point of View

Philippine Airport

Nagtinginan ang lahat sa isang direction kung saan nanggagaling ang mga footsteps.

And there at the hallway is a woman, wearing fitted blue jeans, white long sleeves and shades and her every steps kept on calling the attention of the people around her because of her clicking heels on the floor and also her intimidating aura.

Behind her is her entourage. There are three men wearing all black suits and shades and one of them was holding her luggage.

Her hair bounces as she took her every steps. Tumigil ito sa paglalakad nang may lumapit sa kanya.

"Welcome back!" Nakangiting sabi sa kanya ng dalawa habang nakasimangot naman ang isa kaya ganoon na lang ang natanggap niyang batok.

"Where is she?" Tanong nito habang palabas sila ng airport.

Nagtinginan naman ang tatlo na parang nagkakaintindihan gamit lang ang mga mata nila.

Tahimik ang lahat habang nasa loob sila ng kotse. Everyone can feel the tension and they didn't try to utter a word after she asked them where she is.

Because in the first place, they didn't know where she is, by now.

The car halted and one of the men opened the door for the woman and went around to open it for the others too.

She fished out her phone on her pouch and immediately dialled the number of a person whose waiting for her call.

She intentionally tapped the loudspeaker button as the person on the other line greeted her, the volume was enough to reached their ears.

“I already arrived. With them of course. Aren't you going to welcome me?” She asked and snickered. She heard his laughter from the other line.

“Welcome back.” He said from the other line as the door in front of them opened widely.

– Underworld –

“We need to do some background checking before creating a plan. We're not even sure if they are part of it.” Pagsisimula ni Redille habang may hawak na brown envelope na may lamang files.

“But we don't have enough time, Redille.” Pagpipigil naman sa kanya ni Seventeen, isa sa leader ng third rank gang.

“We have. So, please calm yourself first. We can't do anything unless your mind is clear and ready to work.” Sabi ni Redille at sinumulang basahin ang mga files.

Busy ang lahat sa ginagawa nilang checking. The top five gangs except the Sonyeondan Gang attended the meeting and helping each other to find a loopholes. While the Sonyeondan Gang are on the field by now, working outside for them to become their eyes.

While the other gangs are also on the field to protect the Underworld and also the gang's territory. They don't want to take the risk. Maraming mawawala kung tama ang hinala ng lahat.

They can't deny na nahihirapan sila sa pagkilos dahil wala ngayon ang Emperor para tulungan sila pero alam ng lahat na hindi pabaya ang Emperor para iwan ng walang dahilan ang trabaho niya. They knew that something is going on with his life.

But Redille knew better. Five months from now on, will be the coronation of the new Empress. And she don't want that to happen.

Mabilis lamang para sa kanya ang limang buwan at hindi niya hahayaan ang Emperor na makasal sa iba. Wynd is her cousin and she knew him better. And for her, Wynd is all for the Empress. Nothing more, nothing less.