The Heart of Love

The Heart of Love

Without her is like...

Death.

Loneliness.

Emptiness.

Suffering.

It's been months since she was gone. I'm good as dead. Loneliness kills me. I can feel the emptiness of my heart. And I've been suffering since she was gone.

I wanted to die. I wanted to be with her. But it's her wish for me to live. She wanted me to live and continue my second life.

"Is it Summer Night?! What the?!"

"Pero wala na si Summer. I mean, alam ko bumalik na siya sa Japan? Or it is just a rumor?"

Then I saw her. My heart skip a bit. She really is Summer. But then as I stared at her. Her action is really different to Summer.

She's different to Summer.

She's way to long different to Summer.

Summer is already in peace. And she can't be alive.

She just looks like Summer and that's it.

Her eyes is different. Her features is not Summer at all.

"What's so good in the morning? I'm Autumn Evanescence Nakashige. Not so nice to meet you."

Her characteristics, her personality. The way she talk and the looks of her eyes.

It's all different.

Because she's not Evanescence Summer Greene after all.

***

Soon! Ito na po! Para sa mga Royalties, na nag-aabang (kung meron man, hahaha)! Kapag naabot ko na po yung quota ko sa story ni Trale ay ipa-publish ko na 'to. Kahit two months after ko pa lang dapat i-publish.

Yung quota ko sa story ni Trale ay 500 reads and 100 votes and 20 comments po. Kung okay lang sa inyo. Regalo niyo na lang po sakin yun. Thank you :-)

- PixieNuary <3