Chapter 26: When She Cry

Nuary's Note: Sorry if I didn't update my story for almost 3 weeks due to some unexpected events this past few days. Talagang nawalan ako ng time, so I'm deeply sorry. Thank you for those who understand my situation. Baka hindi ko rin matupad yung sinabi kong twice a week na kong mag-u-update. Balik once a week muna siguro. Kapag may time ako baka mag-twice a week. Pero hindi muna ngayon siguro.

Here's the new update. I don't know if this is the right thing to do, inisang bagsakan ko na hahaha. Wala pa ko sa sarili ko kaya sorry kung may typo at grammatically error ang ibang parts. Please support me and my story until the end! Maraming magbabasa lang nito, napapasaya niyo na ko. Okay enough for the drama. Here it is! Thank you ulit.😃

***

Chapter 26: When She Cry

Autumn’s Point of View

Why does it seems so wrong? Why does it seems like something will happen this time? Like something bad will happen by now?

Habang nakikinig ako sa mga sinasabi sa akin ni Mom ay hindi ko magawang umiyak dahil sa sakit nararamdaman ko. My heart pounded like mad but my tears won't come out. Perhaps, my tear ducts are already drained.

“When you were five years old, you got kidnapped. And it caused a big ruckus on our side. Especially to her. Pinahanap ka ni Dad, because he still believed that time that you were still safe and didn't received any harm from them. You were missing for two days and still searching for the enemies' base. I thought that time, hindi ka namin ulit makikita ng Dad mo, nawawalan na kami ng pag-asa. But then, all of a sudden, we received a call from an unknown number. Akala namin tumatawag yung kumuha sayo para humingi ng pera kapalit ka. Your grandfather is willing to give them to them everything that they want. But it turned out to be another person. It was... her.” Mom's voiced cracked at the end and caused me another slash of pain.

“We tried so hard to hide it from her. But she's clever than the last time we saw her. It was her, Autumn. It was her who saved you from your kidnappers. Not your grandfather's men.” Dad said as he stood up and slide the curtains to the side.

“You came home with her and the bodyguards. You were unconscious because they told us that they gave you sleeping drug to sleep. She told us everything. Kung ano lahat ang nangyari. Kung paano ka niya natunton at ang kuta ng mga kidnapper. Lahat ng iyon ay sinabi niya sa amin at walang hindi itinago. Kasama na doon ang pagkakita mo sa nangyaring labanan sa pagitan ng mga bodyguards at ng mga kidnappers. She was crying while telling us all. And she feared the looked on your eyes that time after the fight. You were pale, scared and really devastated.” He continue, still staring at the view outside the window.

Mom held my hand, so my eyes move to her and stared at her. I'm felling light headed about this, but I still want to know the whole story.

“When you woke up, you started to isolate yourself from everyone. Then when she tried to approached you, you kept on screaming. And she was really hurt when she saw your expression again. Pinatingin ka namin sa isang psychiatrist and then he told us that your suffering because of trauma. And because she took part of saving you, you kept on remembering what happened when you were kidnapped. She was the trigger of your trauma, Autumn. Kaya siya na mismo ang nagdesisyon na lumayo sayo at huwag na munang magpakita.”

“You were home schooled for two years then your grandfather decided to let us go to Japan to live peacefully there. Kahit na nandoon siya. She was always in the shadow. And told us that it was better to see you personally and not from a picture. She was suffering in silence while just looking at you from afar. Kasi hindi ka man lang malapitan. She tried once, but just like your reaction from the last time you saw her in the hospital, it was terrible. You were really terrible when you saw her. Kaya sa mga sumunod na araw at buwan ay palaging nasa malayo siya kapag gising ka. At nasa tabi mo lang siya kapag natutulog ka na.”