Chapter 19: Clara and Grant Discussion and finding out the truth finally.

Start from the beginning

Ten minutes later, and Clara-belle has just parking in the driveway of the Taylors, the Valet came and take her keys from her as she and Megan walk up to the white double front door  she ring the bell twice and Polly the maid open the door for her and greet her as she remembers her and Megan.

"Hello, Miss. Tate, Hi there Megan how are you both?."  Polly greets as she asks with a smile displaying on her lips.

"Hi, Polly we are both OK, and how are you?" I am here to see Mr. Taylor about something very important and it is really important that I see him tonight too, please."

Clara-belle return the greeting and question as she tells Polly she was there to see Mr. Grant Taylor and how important it was that she sees him tonight.

"I am fine thank you, Miss. Tate, and follow me, please Mr. Taylor is in his study/Office let me go there and let him know that you are here to see him, Oh please have a seat."

Polly, replies to Clara as she asks Clara and Megan to follow her which they did they follow her into the dining hall where two red corner sofa and a large dining table with twelve chairs all made out of mahogany wood the dining hall was carpeted with a soft red carpet.

There was also a huge Samsung eighty-four inch plasma tv on a silver television stand across the room to the next side where a white and red flowers patterned three piece suite was, while Clara-belle and Megan were sitting waiting Polly return and told Clara-belle.

"Miss. Tate,  Mr. Grant will be with you in a few minutes OK."

She smiles as she gives Clara-belle Grant message and was off again.

"Thank you, very much Polly."

Clara reply as a sigh of relief escape her lips and she silently thank, God that Grant did not refuse to see her tonight it was such a relief because Clara-belle thought he was going to refuse to see her but he didn't to Clara it felt as if a heavyweight just lift off her shoulders.

"Hello, my dear  what a pleasant surprise to what do I owe this pleasant visit of yours Clara-belle?."

Grant greets as he says while stepping into the dining hall.

Clara-belle, look up and she saw  Grant and she returns the greeting.

"Good night, Mr. Taylor or should I say Dad?."

"Anyway, I am here to clarify somethings with you so on a more serious note I would like to get it right once and for all please."

Clara-belle told Mr. Taylor who was a bit confused and speechless for the first time in his life Grant was speechless.

"What is going on here?" What is the matter Clara-belle?."

Grant asks after a while as he gestures Clara-belle into the living room and calls Polly.

"Polly, Polly!" come here now."

"Yes, Sir!" I am coming."

Very soon and Polly was in the living room at Grant Taylor's service.

"Here I am sir."

"OK, Polly could you let everyone else knows that the living room is sealed off for an important discussion for an hour and a half tonight and that I don't need any disturbance until my discussion is over thank you unless it's a life and death emergency but otherwise."

Grant told Polly to give the others the message.

"Yes,  sir I will,"  Polly replies as she gives him a Timmy bow and walks away closing back the living room door.