Chapter 1

Everyone forgot about Shifter, the first creation and the first Primordial. He was there right after Chaos and Order, and even before Gaea and the others. This is his story.

"Come now children, it's time you picked your domains" Chaos, the creator, called. The Primordials looking not any older than 7, rushed to her, trying to beat everyone else to the domains that they think were the most powerful. Off to the side stood one looking older than the rest, Shifter.

"Come here shifter, join your siblings. You're the eldest, so you get to pick first. What would you want to be the Primordial of, Time? Darkness, the Pit?" She asked him.

"No mother, let the others pick first, i'll just pick last." He replied.

"If you say so," she told him.

" In the end, everyone had already picked their domains, except for Shifter and Gaea. Gaea didn't want to pick yet, since her elder brother didn't get his domain yet, and there was only one left, the Earth.

"Go Gaea, get the last," he said. She stopped him saying that he should have it, as he is the eldest and has more right to it. He wouldn't take it, no matter what she did. Chaos was already worried, since it turns out that one of hee children would have no domain.

At last, Shifter convinced Gaea to get the last domain. She held it close in her hands, crushed it, and let the power of the domain go inside her. She looled at Shifter apologetically and thankfully, still sad that she had to take the last domain leaving her brother withour one, and left.

"Shifter, why did you not get a domain? You know that of all your sisters and brothers, you are the most powerful. Yoi have the most potential." Chaos later asked him.

"It is just right so, mother. I am powerful as it is already, and getting a domain would make me too powerful. Besides, someone has to guard the multiple universes that you created, and you know full well that once someone gets a domain in one universe, he or she has to stay on that universe forever. Nobody would ve able to watch your other creations." He interjected.

"Alright, if that is what you want. Therefore I, Chaos, Creator of the multiple Universes, grant you the ability, and the responsibility to watch over and guard the multiple universes that I have created. You may only be 18, but you shall be the most powerful primordial. You will be able to turn into whatever you want to be, may it be changing shape, having other abilities, or becoming another being entirely. This will help you in guarding the universes. You can create new abilities, and become what you need as the universe you are currently watching sees fit. Take this responsibility and go with your task." She said