Chapter 38

The Judge's decision was in. 

I want Declan to come home with us so bad. I don't want him to grow up like I did. But we're about to find out what life he gets.

"Looking at all of the evidence and looking over what was said, I have made my decision." The Judge said.

"The choice is that although I usually agree with the biological parents..."

My heart dropped

"I have to say that Declan belongs with Ressie and Dante. He will have the best life and care for him from having them as parents. They will provide stability." 

I looked over at my parents and they looked to be relieved.

"You guys look to be happy with the choice that the judge made."  I told them

" We are. Now we can see him whenever we want without having to worry about taking care of him." My mother smirked

"Actually you don't. Here's this for ya. If you ever come near MY child, You will go to jail. " I felt powerful for once for standing up to my parents and it actually didn't backfire.  I gave them a restraining order.

I am going to be a better parent and show them. I am going to show them that even though it's hard and exhausting, what relationship isn't? This isn't a normal relationship, being a parent isn't something you can skid by. You're the example that they see. Declan will look up to us and I will try my damn hardest to make sure that we show him a good example. Even if we make mistakes....

"We did it baby. You are ours for good now." I told Declan

I was going to make sure we didn't have a relationship that me and my parents had.

"You're a mom now!!!!" Orianna cheered.

"Yeah, he's mine now." I smiled

It was still surreal that Declan is mine now.

"You're a teen mom. How surprising." Raquel sneered
"What do you want Raquel?"
"Oh I just over heard how much a whore you are and wanted to make it known. " she smirked

"Well considering you don't have a life and are obsessed with me, I guess you'd know what a whore is since you are one. If having a child and saving a life and being with the man I love makes me a whore than okay. I'll take your name calling." I said

"You're dating someone who's 6 years older than you and have a baby! You are 18 and graduating and your life is a fucking mess! You're gonna be just like your mother and throw that kid away. No wonder you want an older man, cuz daddy left you behind." Her laughed and she looked proud.

"Raquel, have you ever looked in the mirror and wonder what the fuck you're doing with your life? Or think what you did wrong and how you can make it better? Okay so my parents weren't there for me. Doesn't mean I'm any less of a woman than you or anyone else. I don't have to sleep with football team and basketball team to know my self value. I am a mother because my parents can't parent. You think I planned on having a child while still in high school? No. I didn't but I wouldn't change it for the world. And as for my boyfriend, that man is my whole world and an amazing dad to our child. Love like ours is rare! When we first started talking I was cautious because you know, guys like to get into girls' pants and that's the end of it. With Dante, that's his name by the way, he's loving, caring, and will put me in my place. Yeah we argue but it's about who changed the last diaper or who's night it is to pick what we watch on tv. He makes me feel wanted and beautiful without having sex with me. His actions say it all. He loves me and he continues to show me that everyday. There's not a doubt in my mind that he does. And I pray I can show him that and that he knows how much I love him. Being around him makes my heart burst with joy and happiness. Now seeing him with our child, that makes me beyond happy- I don't even have words to describe how happy that makes me. Stop beating others down because you don't know how to love yourself. You're a beautiful girl, you're smart. You're gonna do good things with your life. This- bullying others to feel good about yourself, isn't going to change anything. It's not going to mean anything after high school. You're just gonna be a girl. A girl who doesn't know what she wants. A girl who still has her whole life ahead of her. "

"Let's go." With that they walked away.

"Damn girl, that was deep." Orianna said

"Im done with high school bull shit. We're graduating in less than 2 months and I'm not dealing with this petty shit."

"Im proud of the person you've become and how much you've grown." Oriana said and she hugged me
"I love you so much Oreo."

"Right back at cha sis"

And with that school was over for the day.

_______________________________

Guys!! I am incredibly sorry that it's taken me so long to write this! I have been busy, but only 2 more chapters left!