Chapter 26

Baby😍😍💙- What are you wearing?
  Smirking I replied Do you wanna know what about clothes or the under garments I'm wearing?
Baby😍😍💙 - both.
Damn.
Hmm, clothes wise, a lace crop top and some jeans. Under garment wise... a blue lacey bra and thong.
Baby😍😍💙- Fuck baby. You know, if I was there, you wouldn't be wearing anything. I'd be on top of you kissing your breasts and making you wet underneath me. Kissing your body and loving your curves. Making you whimper my name to fuck you senseless.

Oh fuck me already. My face was flushed because I was horny but his texts.
"Are you okay?" Orianna asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said not meeting her eye
"Is Dante making you all hot and bothered?"
"Shut the fuck up Oreo." I spit out.

Truth be told, holy hell, he'd be naked too if he was here and let's be honest, I was hot and bothered. He does amazing things with his mouth, I can only imagine what he can do with his dick... 

At lunch I got a facetime call from Marie. Worried I stepped outside to answer it. 

"Is everything okay Marie?" I asked worriedly 

"Oh si Miss Ressie. He just missed mommy. " She held Declan up to the camera and I cooed at him which caused him to smile. I took a screen shot of it and sent  it to Dante. I was in love with this baby. 

"He's so freaking cute." I awed.

" Yes he is." He then started to cry 

"Shh baby, Okay, Miss Ressie, Someone needs a little nap! We will see you when you get home!" We said our goodbyes and ended the call.

 She was so amazing.

When  I got home, Declan was asleep in his play pen while Marie was baking. 

"I hope you don't mind. I was in the brownie mood and thought I would bake us some." She gleamed 

"Thank you Marie. How long has he been asleep?" I couldn't have timed that any better. As soon as I finished asking, He woke up. 

Holding my baby I got a skype call from Dante. 

"Look baby, Daddy's calling."

"Hey babe." Holding Declan I took a screen shot of all three of us. 

"How's my little baby doing?" He asked sincerely 

"He just woke up when he heard me talking" I chuckled

"Of course he did. Your guys love when you talk to them." It wasn't even that big of a compliment but I blushed like hell. 

"How was your day love?" 

"Fucking hell. What about yours? How was school?" 

"Oh you know, the usual crap. I'm just ready to graduate." I was over being in high school and wanted to get out of this shitty town. It was decent if you wanted to live here for a few years. Not your whole life, yet some how, everyone seemed stuck here.

"And I also would like to have my boyfriend back..." I knew I still had a few months. 5 more to be exact. 

"I know baby. Trust me, I miss you a lot." He sighed