Chapter 22

3 months later 

                                   Walking into the hell hole people call school, I went to my locker. 

"What's asshole?" I looked over to none other than my best friend leaning on Duncan's locker. 

"Hey Oreo. " I said lazily. 

"Oh did you hear about Raquel's party  on Friday night?" She was bouncing on her heels excitedly. "Jesus Orianna, I literally just walked through the doors. No I haven't heard of the party. " Ignoring my sarcasm and sass, she just rolled her eyes at me and said "well now you have. "

Although I despise the girl, she threw parties like no other. Last one she threw, was insane. It was a house party but she had a dj, a bartender (one that her father hired), and a dance floor built outside. The bartender was a great plus, I got so fucking drunk that night. It was great. The point being- she throws epic parties. EPIC. 

Ronny, Greg, Dean, and Duncan came up to us. "I know you love me Orianna but the fan girl letters are enough, now you're all up on my locker?" Duncan smirked down at down. 

"The only 'fangirl' you have Harris, is your ex and her dick thirsty friends." She gave a pointed look over to Raquel, Alicia and their new side kick, Bianca. She was also a senior but was never noticed by them until recently. I talked to her before a few times, she was sweet but now she's just a plain bitch like the rest of them. Bianca tripped a freshman girl, I think whose name is Mattilyn. She's a sweetie and freaking smart, she's in my criminology class. 

I was about to go over there when Ronny beat me to it, helping Matti up. She gave him a grateful smile which he returned. Her cheeks turned a rosy shade and she went to leave when Raquel pulled her by her shirt. "Ron, baby" She put her hands on his chest trying to be seductive. "We were just saying hello to our new friend Maxy." She glared at Matti to follow the story but the girl spoke up "It's actually Matti." She said softly but sternly. 

Raquel glared at her "You little-" She was stopped when Duncan went over there to I guess help or something.  

"Wanna hear a joke?" Duncan asked

Everyone gave him a 'what the fuck' kind of look. 

"Sure baby" said Alicia. 

Rolling his eyes, Duncan said " 3 tampons were walking across the street. Which one would talk to me first? The first, second, or the third?" 

"The first?" Raquel questioned 

Smirking he shook his head "None of them. They're all stuck up bitches." Ronny couldn't hold his laugh  back, neither of us could. 

"Funniest- shit- ever" Ronny said between breathes. 

 The 3 girls huffed a breath and walked away giving Duncan the middle finger. 

"Thank you" Matti muttered 

Both guys winked at the poor girl and she blushed walking away. 

"Dude that joke was so fucking funny." Ronny gave Duncan a fist pump. 

"Thanks man." 

"Greg, man, did you see their faces?" Ronny was still laughing 

 "Yeah. I saw them." He said grimly. 

So yeah, Oreo decided to ignore my advice and didn't tell him about the thing with Ronny. Instead she acted like nothing happened. So did Ronny. But I think Greg knew something was up, not between those two exactly but something. 

Now I'm sitting in History. I started looking out the window spacing off- 

His tongue felt so good on my neck. I moaned his name. He smirked against my skin. He moved lower down my body, kissing and licking as he went. He soon reached my pussy. Teasing me, he licked my clit gently tugging with lips. Moaning for more, he kept going. Moving down my slit, to my entrance, he put two thick fingers inside me. He went slow, pumping at snail pace. Acknowledging my impatience, he sped up. Working with his tongue and mouth I wasn't going to last much longer-

"Ressie wake the fuck up!" I stirred hearing a voice shouting

"Peanut butter cup, seriously. Get the fuck up." I awoke to Duncan shaking me. 

"About fucking time." I looked around to see the class empty besides me and Duncan. 

"Time to go home dip shit" He smirked in response to my glare.

Dip shit my ass. 

I got home just in time to get a skype from the person I wanted to see and missed the most- Dante. 

"Hey baby." I said cheekily

 "Hey sexy." He replied huskily. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Talking to my girlfriend"

"Oh she's a lucky girl."

 "Yeah she has some pretty nice tits and a tasty pussy to eat." 

Rolling my eyes but blushing I said "You're a dork."

"Am I making you wet baby?" Damn. It's like he knew his words were making me hot and bothered. 

"No" I lied 

"Bull shit princesa. I can bet that you want to touch yourself. Remembering how my lips felt on your skin, how my fingers and tongue felt inside of you. Imagine how my dick would feel in that tight fucking pussy."

"Dante-"

"How was your day baby?" This was one of the things I loved about him.

He could be funny yet serious. Sexual  at times yet knew when to cool it down. We could be basically having phone sex then go to a random topic. 

I missed my man.

6 months to go....