Chapter 20

Ressie's POV

                  I don't remember the last time I was this mad.  I decided to walk to Oreo's instead of driving because I was shaking so bad and I used the walk to clear my head a little. Arriving at her house, I walked right in, knowing that she wouldn't care.

"OREO I"M HERE!!!!!!" I  yelled into the air. It didn't take long before I heard a crashing. Dear lord, I thought.

"About time you got here." She glared at me. Ignoring the glare I got straight to the point.

"What do you need to talk about?"

"Getting straight to the point I see." I just nodded in response

"I have to you something... " She started

"That's why I'm here Oreo." I said annoyed.

Clearly the walk wasn't as helpful as I hoped it would be.

"Damn. Okay. Well, um, I cheated on Greg with Ronny." She spit out.

Honestly I expected her to tell me she was pregnant or something. Not that they weren't careful or anything, I just, that's the typical thing now.

"What?" I finally asked stunned

"Me and Ronny... You know, had sex. " She mumbled.

"What the fuck Orianna? Why would you do that to Greg?" I never understood why people cheated of their significant other.

"Me and Greg faught after I saw him kissing Raquel. I drank with Ronny and things went from there. "

"Did you ask him about the kiss? Maybe she kissed him because she knew you were gonna see it and was hoping to break you up. It's Raquel of all people."

"I didn't ask. I just started yelling.... But if you saw Dante kissing another girl, you would be pissed and do the same thing. " She tried to reason

"You're right, I would be pissed. I would be beyond pissed, but I would make him regret it. Not cheat on him because I was hurt and that was easy to do."

"Does he know about.. you and Ronny? I looked at her expectedly

"No..." She teared up

"Oreo, you have to tell him."

"I can't."

" Orianna, you have too. He deserves to know. "

" Like he was going to tell me about kissing Raquel."

"You wouldn't because you just jumped to the conclusion. " I got up and started to get my stuff and leave " I don't want you to think I'm a shitty best friend, but you told me because you knew I wouldn't lie to you. You knew I wouldn't tell you that it was okay. Tell him after I leave. Go over to his house and tell him what happened. Apologize to him. Don't let him take you back so easily. Make him make you work for it. Relationships take work and that's what we take for granted. " and with that, I left to go fix my own relationship.