Chapter 14

Dante's POV

                      Dammit! I really fucked up big time with Ressie. Dammit!! Fuck! The chick I was kissing is my ex. She's part of my past and wanted to meet up to say goodbye and... Shit... I just, it was in the moment.

And she saw it all. I didn't mean to hurt her. When she saw me and got all pissy, it made me frustrated.  I told her that we weren't together and she can't be mad at me. Fucking shit.

Today isn't how I planned on any of it.... How in the hell was I supposed to explain my fucked my world to her?

I know what she thinks of me. I know that Ressie, thinks I don't want her. I just, shit. I was falling for her and God knows how I'm supposed to tell her. She probably hates me now, hell, I made her cry at lunch when I told her she has no reason to be mad because we aren't together.

How could I ever tell her that I'm in love with her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ressie's POV

                       Have you ever wondered how you catch feelings for someone you barely know? Or how you fall in love with how they talk before you even see them?

These were my thoughts as I got ready for school.

Most people in society base their feelings off of looks.  Not personality. The best thing about a person is when you can actually talk to them with little judgement happening. Laughing at each other, messing around. Telling each other things that you haven't told anyone else.

This is how I felt when I talked to Dante. He wasn't like other guys. As cliché as that sounds, it's true. He actually respects people. Not just base his judgements off of appearances.

That's what I liked about him. He's a simple person. He's not complicated, for the most part. He knows what he wants and he goes for it.

I guess that's why he kissed the chick in the coffee shop.

I was busy thinking of what happened and not even focusing on the project itself.

"Hey..."

"She's not paying attention."

"Ressie."

I realized that they were talking to me. Or about me I guess.

"Sorry.." I said sheepishly

I looked at Duncan and he just shook his head at me.

"So where were we?" I asked

"Well we are planing the crime. We haven't decided between murder or bank robbery."

"Let's do the murder. It's more mysterious and then it's harder to pick out who did it. " I said

They all smiled and we got to work.

At lunch Duncan and I decided that we needed to ask our friends to help.

Of course they agreed.

Now I was waiting for Orianna by her car while she makes out with Greg. 😷😷