Chapter 30

Seeing Dante feed and bathe Declan was the most  breath taking thing to me. Declan was smiling at his daddy the whole time.

"Are you ready for bed baby boy?" 

"I hope so. I want some mommy and daddy time." Dante just smirked in response

After being rocked for a few minutes Declan was out. Moving him up to his room, he didn't even flinch when he was put down. Little bugger was out!

"Time to have mommy and daddy time baby." Dante smirked

He picked me up bridal style and took us to our room. He laid me on the bed gently. Kissing me softly, He whispered "I love you so fucking much."

Looking into his eyes I didn't have to say anything back for him to know I love him back. I kissed him back harder. Wrapping my hands around his neck I pulled him down on me. He ran his fingers through my hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't give it to him so he bite my lip making moan. He smiled into the kiss. His moved my hair down to my chest, massaging my breasts through my shirt.

"Mmmm." I moaned

His lips moved to my neck, biting and sucking, while his hands kept massaging.

"Yes baby." I gasped

Smirking his hands moved lower. He lifted up my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my underwear. "Baby." I groaned

"I want you." I said breathlessly

He stopped what he was doing and looked me in the eyes with love and lust.

"Are you sure?" He asked huskily

"Yes."

That was all he needed to hear to before he pulled off my shirt and un hook my bra with a flip of his fingers. He took a breast into his mouth while his hand massaged the other. Nipping and pulling on my nipples. Breathing heavily my hands moved to take off his shirt.

"God I love seeing you shirtless."

"And I  love seeing your boobs."

Laughing I kissed him and fumbled with his pants while he was busy with my skirt.

"I love seeing you naked." He growled

"Get used to it because you have me for life."

"I'm gonna make love to you. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Baby, I was ready the moment we met."

Leaning down he kissed my breast, then moved his lips down until he reached the spot that he wanted so badly. He kissed my clit, moving his tongue down to my pussy. He mixed his mouth with hands. He slipped a finger inside me while he sucked on my clit.

"Mmmm baby." I moaned

He added another finger and put his thumb on my clit, rubbing it in a circular motion with just the right amount of pressure to make me squirm. Pulling my thighs farther apart, he took his hands out of me and put them to my mouth.

"Taste yourself."

I opened my mouth and took his fingers into my mouth. He removed his fingers and then put them inside his mouth moaning in satisfaction.

"You taste so damn good."

"I bet you do too." Pushing him over me I straddled his waist. I unzipped his pants and reached down and felt that he was already hard. Smirking I pulled his dick out of his pants and brought the tip to my mouth. I licked the tip moving my tongue all the down to his base. I locked my way up back to the tip where I put it in my mouth, then slowly started taking him all. Bobbing my head at a slow pace, he grabbed my hair and thrusted in my mouth.

"Fuck this teasing shit." He growled

My head bobbed faster as he thrusted deeper into my throat.

"God baby, keep going."

So I did. After a bit he said "Holy shit. I'm about to cum." Groaning he released in my mouth. I swallowed every last bit of his sweet tasting cum.

"Damn girl." He smirked

"Are you ready for the real thing now?"

Instead of answering I straddled his waist and rested on the tip. Looking at him, I silently asked if it was okay. Giving me a nod in response I put him slowly Into me. Groaning at both the pain and pleasure, I took a little more of him.

"You are full of teasing today."
After getting used to his size I slammed down on him taking all of his dick inside.

"Ressie" He groaned as I bounced on him. Grinding our hips together added to the pleasure. Speeding up my pace, I bounced faster on top of him. The sound of our sweaty bodies slapping together was the only sound in the room other than our moans. Flipping us over, he thrusted gently into me. 

"I don't want to rush this." He said looking into my eyes as he took deep, long thrusts. He leaned down and caught a nipple in his mouth while the other hand went down and rubbed my clit. Groaning at the over whelming sensation of it all, I grabbed his face and brought his lips to meet mine. His thrusts got more harder rocking our bodies together, becoming one person.  Tongues, Legs, and the smell of sex all tangled together. 

"I'm about to cum." I whimpered 

He pulled almost all the way out, confusion crossed my face for a split second before he rammed into me making me moan for more. 

"Please baby." I begged 

"I'm gonna do this right baby girl. Show you how much I love you not rush this." 

"I know you love me and you are showing but I need you to fuck me fast and hard because I want to cum all over your dick. " 

Looking at me with a shocked expression, His pace became faster and thrusts got harder hitting the right spot. 

"DANTE!!" I screamed as I released 

Soon after me, he came too. 

"God I love you Rebecca Jay." He said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead

"I love you too. Thank you for making my first time special." 

That night I slept next to my boyfriend, lover, father of my child, and future husband. Life was amazing.