Chapter 11

"Oh, this? Don't get all macho on me, it's dead." I grit my teeth and try to walk past him, towards the door. Before I could reach it, this guy grabs my arm and basically throws me back. I stumble but catch my balance by wrapping my fingers around his hand which was currently WHACKING me across the room.

"You can't go anywhere. Need something, let me know." He furrows his eyebrows and I scoff.

"This is abuse idiot." He did not take this lightly and decided to hoist me onto the bed. I did NOT know what was about to go down but then he shoves me unto the bed.  I got scared but instead of screaming, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Apparently, he was trying to reach down for something in his pants but I acted so swiftly that I was NOT going to stick around for that.

Sayonara motha truckaaas.

"GET BACK!" He shouts from behind me and I smirk. How ya like me now broski? I close and lock the door from behind me and look around an empty hallway. It reminded me of the hallway back at the guys' house and I built up more confidence in escaping.

I will get back to them even if it means getting hit. I follow the long path to the left of me and rows of doors are listed ahead of me. Where do I go? What if someone hears the floorboards creak? I slowly sneak down a couple of feet further and finally come across the...

Game room?

The room was filled with toys, pool tables, ice hockey, and arcade machines. These guys really knew how to live it up! I walk in, completely forgetting the mission of leaving this place. Ten minutes of diving into the realm of Mario Kart, the glass door swings open.

The hottest guy I have legitimately ever seen walks through the door. He honestly looked like Greyson but not as muscular and tall. For a split second I thought that it was Greyson. 

"Aren't you the girl that kicked Pete in the-." I cut him off.

"Yes. Please don't take me back to my room though, he threw me on the bed and I didn't know what he was gonna do so I just-."

"Don't worry, as long as you don't harm me we're fine. Whatcha playin'?" He walks up to me and I don't know why but I tensed up.

"Uhm, Mario Kart.." I play with my fingers and he widens his eyebrows once he looks at the screen.

"I'm guessing you've never played before?" I nod my head and he smiles. A very cute smile by the way. "Then I'll teach ya!" An hour goes by and through the end of the game, I beat him, leaving me speechless.

"Looks like I'm done here." He stands up and shakes my hand, saying 'good game'.

"Hey, I know this is pretty random but why didn't you tell anyone that I am here?" I ask and I see his face fall. It took him some time to reply, leaving me in an awkward position.

"Truthfully, I just wanted to spend some time with the new girl who we did potentially kidnap. I find you kind of cute and if I did call someone over you probably hate, We wouldn't have ever witnessed you beating me in your first ever game of Mario kart!" He sits down on the couch next to ice hockey and as nice as he sounded, I didn't feel very comfortable as I did with Grey.

"That's sweet.." I mumble and avoid making eye contact with him. It was strange enough that he thought I'm cute because when you look at him compared to me, you don't see it happening since it's like that chance I have with Greyson.

There is none.

"Hello, earth to.." He freezes and realizes that he didn't even catch my name yet nor I his. "Sorry, but what's your name?" He chuckles and I smile at the ground.

"It's Ayla, what's yours?"

"Damon." (Had to put the hottest guy's name from TVD in here, duh). He looks a lot like Greyson when I compare them side to side in my head.

"I have to ask, do you have a brother at all?" He stares at me when I ask this question.

"No. Why?" He answers almost immediately and I stutter a bit.

"Nah, I - I was just wondering like, you look like someone I know so I'd - I thought-." I stop talking and he doesn't make any other face expressions.

"I think you should go back to your room now." He stands up and pulls me to my feet.

"What?! Was it something I said? What are you doing?!" I scream at him, trying to get him to release his grip on me.

"Shut up!" He covers my mouth and drags me to my room, unlocking the door. When he opens it, I almost pass out. There he was, a now lifeless 'Pete' or so that is what I caught from Damon.

"Oh my god." I cover my mouth and Damon rushes over to check his pulse. There was obviously no reason to since he has a slit in his throat. What a weird place to try and kill someone. (Again, anyone sensing a TVD vibe goin?)

"Ahh, Ayla's safe after all! You should've been here sooner, now you cost me a bodyguard." My maniacal father says, throwing a whole hearted smile and I ignore him, as if I enjoy this? I kind of dislike the whole attempt of this daddy daughter bonding experiment.

"Damon, does she know know who you are?" My Dad asks him and he tilted his head.

"Like what I am or what I do?" He leans back against the door and folds his arms.

"Who you are." My Dad blankly states, staring right through him.

"Oh, I guess I should just say it. Ayla, I am Greyson's younger brother."

What?

Hey yaaaa

Sorry for the short chapter but you guys have no idea how weird it is to be going through school AND then thinking about different ways to make more chapters!

If you have a hit story, then yeah you probably understand way more than me. I'm so sorry I can't update as frequently at all but do know that I have a four day weekend and I will be updating at least two more chapters so stay tuned babes ❤️

ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HITTING 1k READS. WHEN I WENT THROUGH MY PAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS, I was SHOCKED to say the least when I saw all these notifications and legit I was mind blown. It surprises me how much love you can get when no one really knows you are, other than what they can find out by the content. So thank you all once more and be alert for any updates ❤️