Chapter 4

Pic above is Steven 💖

After finally walking upstairs and dropping me on the bed, I hug my knees. It was as if I was the prey in their eyes.

"Fellas, we're gonna need to bring our A game." Greyson says and I scowl at him.

"Don't any of you dare. I'll gladly get my revenge. One by one, it'll be like picking weeds out of the garden." I scoff.

"That easy huh? Bet." Max retorts, making me glum.

Before I knew it, they lunge at me, tickling me every corner of my body, I squiggle and scream everytime. I couldn't breathe! After 10 minutes of relentless tickling they stop. I take in as much air as possible and stand up. They look at me and I walk over to Wyatt first.

*Punches shoulder*

"That's for unlocking the door."

I walk over to Max.

*Punch*

"That's for helping Grey."

Next was Steven.

*Kicks leg*

"That. Is for holding me against my will before I even did anything."

And last was Grey.

*tackles*

We roll off the floor and he lands on his back.

Deja vu much?

"Ugh, why me?" He moans.

"Me next!" Wyatt raises his hand and lays his back across the bed. I roll my eyes and walk over to him. Instead of jumping on him, I pull his arm and he falls to the ground.

"Anyone else? Cause this ritual is DIMINISHED." I announce and they agree. I wonder why Cade wasn't here.

"Where's Cade?" I ask them and they say that he went out on a date with some mystery girl. My eyes widen and I smile. Looks like these boys do have social lives after all.

"Why so surprised?" Steven asks.

"Didn't think you guys go out, let alone have a life." I shrug my shoulders and walk to the bathroom.
One by one they leave me and I strip my clothes to take a shower. It's time for relaxation.

One hour later, I step out of the shower and realize I didn't bring any clothes. I wrap a towel around me and walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey you done in there?" Greyson comes into the room. Perfect timing. He scares me and I jump. Luckily, my towel was tight around my body and it didn't fall down.

"Sorry uh." He stares at me and I begin to walk towards him. This clearly took him by surprise because he started to look anxious. Greyson anxious? Hmm.

"Why are you just standing there? Out!" I turn him around and push him out. Cade was apparently back from his date and saw me through the open door. He also stares at winks at me.
"You too freak."

I shut the door and walk to the closet to change. I decided on a light blue romper that had floral print on it. Cute. I slipped on some fuzzy socks and did a little shimmy on the hardwood floor.

I head downstairs to see the guys lounging in the living room.

"Hey Ayla. Wanna go play billiards with me?" Wyatt puts on a puppy face and I look at him like a little girl.

"HOLD UP. You guys have a pool table?!" My jaw drops as Cade nods.

"Let's go. Right now." I grab Wyatt's hand and tug him to his feet. "So... where is it?" I tilt my head. He pulls me to the basement and I stand there like a lost puppy. It was beautiful.

There were arcade machines, a ping pong table, pool table, and an Xbox 1 next to a PS4 and I literally didn't know where to go first.

"Solid or stripes?" Wyatt asks me.

"Stripes."

It only took about ten minutes and I was already kicking his butt. So far I won two games and he won the third one. Overall, I was crowned champion of Billiards so *hairflip*.

We walk back upstairs and Max is the first to speak.

"Who won?"

"2-1. You are looking at your new billiards queen right here." I act like a diva by flipping my hair and checking my nails.

"Get over yourself. I can take you anyday." Cade says in reply of my motions.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Lets see, shall we?" I squint my eyes and evilly smile at him.

"I'm watching this." Greyson stands up and walks behind me as we head down the stairs. I feel a hand on my butt and I snap to turn around and notice Greyson grabbed my butt.

"It slipped." He smiled and honestly, it was adorable. I was pretty upset he touched my butt but he was just so freaking hot and cute and those are like the same thing but perfection is what he was.

Whoa.

I gotta chill.

"Whatever." I push my hand back and touch his inner thigh. He tensed under my touch and I smirked.

"It slipped!" I acted innocent and nonchalantly headed to the pool table. He held back and just watched us play. I ended up losing the first one but then I won the second one.

"It's all down to this." Cade says and I smirk. I will win, the end.

After it was just the 8 ball left, it was my turn to shoot. I called the pocket in the right hand corner and carefully shot it. I missed.

Cade smiles and I roll my eyes. He steps up, calls one of the pockets, shoots, and makes the 8 ball in. I groan and surprisingly, the white ball rolled into the hole as well.

"I WIN!" I jump up and down and Cade frustratingly groans.

"By luck." I stick my tongue out and dab on him because of how cringey we all know it can be.

"Good game, loser." I whisper in his ear and he rolls his eyes. He goes to play Xbox with the boys.

Good job." Greyson says and pulls me into a hug. I liked it. It felt nice to hug him, like I was perfect for him.

Stop it. Why is he affecting me like this? I'm acting like I've found my soulmate but I'm hello this isn't twilight!

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for ice cream? Get out of the house." He stared down at me and I smiled.

"You sure I won't be caught by people who think I was kidnapped?"

"Nah."