Chapter 3

Pic above is Greyson 💖

I wake up to find myself in someone's hold. Startled, I push the person off the bed and shriek.

"Ouch." The man groans and I realize that it was Greyson. "What was that for?" He rubs his shoulder.

"Sorry! Oh my gosh I thought you were some creep I don't usually wake up with someone next to me." I ramble and help him up.

"It's fine, I should've went to my room." He looks at the ground and scratches his neck.

"No I liked it. It was comforting." I shyly respond. He looks at me and smiles. Then he jumps back on the bed and I watch him curiously.

"I'm sleepy. You kind of woke me up in the middle of a nice dream." I scrunch my nose.

"Keep it to yourself. I'm going to go eat." I get up and grab a pair of black leggings with a tight fit shirt that said 'Take a Picture, it'll Last Longer'.

After I finish up with the bathroom, I head downstairs to meet Cade sitting at the table. He was reading something on his laptop and I decided not to bother him.

"Good morning to you too." He sips his coffee and stares at me.

"Right, good morning. You looked busy so-. Do you want some eggs?" I stop talking and ask if he wants to eat with me.

"Um, sure. Make at least twenty cause we are all starving. Nobody here knows how to cook..." he coughs.

"Then why all of the food?" I laugh at his comment.

"I don't know... We like to experiment sometimes. There's some cookbooks that weren't touched in months." He points to a cabinet next to the microwave and I scoff.

"Please. I don't need a cookbook." He rolls his eyes and continues to drink his coffee. I grab some cooking spray and sprayed the large pan. I'm making a whole carton full of eggs. After like five minutes, everyone got their share and I started on the bacon. I didn't let anyone eat before everything was set.

"Mmm what's that smell?" Steven calls from the living room and I smirk.

"It's called breakfast." I tell him and he walks into the kitchen, watching me cook. He tried grabbing the plate of eggs but I stopped him.

"Wait till I'm done cooking." I growl and he steps back.

"Well dang okay she-wolf." He holds up his hands and joins Cade at the table. About three minutes passes and everything is set. Wyatt comes downstairs and Max behind him. We all sit down and Greyson finally makes an appearance.

"Whoa. Who made that?" He sits down and starts digging in.

"A little hospitality never hurt." I smile a little and he gasps.

"Is so good." He says while chewing the bacon.

"Mouth closed yuck." I look away and Wyatt laughs.

"Wanna be our personal chef?" He asks.

"Wanna pay me first?" I put my hands up like I'm thinking (picture Shark Tank's 'Mr.Wonderful' when he's thinking).

"Guys?" He stares at Max.

"Don't look at me." Max says. We all finish up eating and whoever said 'not it' last had to clean the table and it ended up being Cade.